♧♤ PART 9 ♤♧

CONTINUES
FLASHBACK

Ms.kavita 's pov

When I was calming siya I heared a voice from behind but I didn't leave siya as she startled a little by that voice then with siya in my embrace I turned around and saw kavya ?
Actually she is siya's best friend, she was coming towards the washroom ofcourse for using washroom but when she saw me hugging siya tightly and siya was shivering very badly, holding me like her life depends on me.

Then seeing her friend crying, kavya came towards us and kept her little hand on the shoulder of siya, by her this action siya suddenly turned to her and hug her tightly and said.

Little siya: kavya he- he
He is very dirty, I am afraid he-he will c-come again, save me please.

Little kavya: Siyu, what are you talking about, and don't cry, otherwise I will cry too.

she said with teary eyes and was tightly hugging her make her to feel save, seeing the love between two little little friends melts my heart and listening siya 's words i feels pity on that little girl and anger on that fucking bastard, As soon as Kavya said that "If you cry, I will cry too." siya hurriedly pulled back herself from the hug and looks at kavya's face and said.

Little siya: no kavya, you will not cry because strong girls never cries okay? ( she said still crying.)

Little kavya: you are idiot
You are telling me that strong girls are not cryand you yourself are crying idiot  Siyuuu!!!

She laughed and sang and slapped Siya's forehead lightly and Siya made a face,Then she turned her face which showed that she was angry, Kavya laughed seeing this and so did Ms. Kavita then slowly and cutely looks at her with her cute smile and said.

Author's pov

Little kavya: is my siyu is angry?(she asked and siya looks at her face and nodded and again turned her face.)

Little kavya: hmm, I have a chocolate, that too a big one, I thought that I will give this big chocolate to my best friend siyu, But now that she is angry with me, I will give it to Tanya.(she said and siya hurriedly turned towards her and said.)

Little siya: no...no... look am not angry anymore, so you can give me that big chocolate.( she said widing her already big eyes and seeing the bond between them, Ms.kavita was shedding tears, then kavya said.)

Little kavya: No...no...I will give that big chocolate to Tanya only.

Little siya: no...You know I don't like her, she's bad, she always bothers me, I don't want chocolate but I don't want you to talk to her, I don't want to lose you, you are my only best friend.

she said cutely with teary eyes which melts kavya 's heart and then she again hugs her and said.

Little kavya: I know she is not good,she is a very bad girl, but you are good girl naa, so stop crying okay my siyu, I love you okay, I will give that big chocolate to you only, not to that Tanya, i will not talk to her as bothers my little siyu okay?

she said and patting her head still hugging her while siya nodded and seeing the bond between them ms.kavita wipes her tears, like how can someone be this much mature in their little ages she smiled and signs then said.