Chapter 1: New Friend 💚💜

Narrate ???:

Well, I guess it's time to introduce myself, my name is Flora Nell Hempseed, I'm just a high school girl only 15 years old, I'm going to confess something, I have a family... A little peculiar let's say, although they seem like they don't kill a single fly, they are really the opposite, but leaving that aside, today was a day like any other, I woke up and smelled my mother's delicious pancakes, when I looked at my watch, it was nothing more and nothing less than 7:34 ,and classes were supposed to be at 10:00am, that was really a bit strange, I always got up at 8:23 am or sometimes until 9:00 am!, although once again leaving that, I got up from my bed , laying this same one, when I passed through the corridors, you could see several doors, the walls being a pastel brown color, and at the end having a small chocolate-colored line, when I went down the stairs, I saw my mother make some pancakes and a fried egg , when I finished going down, I decided to test my mother's reflexes, I saw a small dart and On the ground, when I picked him up I threw him, my mom caught him just when I almost ran into his neck "again challenging my reflexes daughter?" my mother my mother only threw the little dart in the trash, she was an assassin, but she was also a samurai, she was very good with the katana among other things that samurai have, but well, I sat at the table to wait for my food, while So, I thought about our family legacy, how did our ancestors James and Amelia become murderers, the truth is that it created that nobody in my family has that answer, but I kept asking myself 'is this legacy going to end someday?' It was what I thought, although I thought it would be impossible to finish it, that depends, but finally my mother had finished cooking, she served my pancakes and I started to eat, while she ate the fried egg I looked at the clock and it was already 9:00 am , I quickly finished my breakfast and started to take a shower. When I finished, I combed my hair and put on my uniform, I prepared my backpack too, I looked at the clock again and it was 9:30 am, I said goodbye to my mother, and I ran to the high school, while I was running, I saw several of my classmates or other students running also in high school, but of all those who were running, I was the fastest, or rather, the fastest in the entire high school, I could even beat children older than me, even all the children together from my classroom, I always assumed that it was for my family, since they taught me to escape in case the police discovered me killing someone one day.

But finally I managed to get to prep and go into my classroom, I saw that there was hardly anyone, I just went to my bench and sat down, took out my things, and just started drawing while the teacher arrived, each time I drew more and more classmates arrived, but no trace of the teacher, but without realizing it had arrived, when I realized it, I quickly put my drawing book away "good morning class, let's start with the class" I took out my notebook and the class began

~{Skip time}~

Class was finally over, and I left the room with my lunch box, everyone looked at me a little strange, it seemed that no one approached me, only when I sat down, some older boys of my age approached me and began to laugh , I really did not understand anything, although it would not take long to find out "get out of here psychopath!" I was confused, why did they call me a psychopath? I just took the bed and smiled softly at them "Can I help you with something?" I asked, the boys only got a little angry, one of them grabbed my chest and I approached him, I just got a little nervous, even though I was still calm "WHAT ARE YOU A PSYCHOPATH!!!" I only smiled softly at him again "Well, here you are the psychopath, do you know why?" That boy got even more upset, by the way, I also know his name, his name was Kenny Lennox, he was always envious of me for being the fastest in the whole school, but going back to that conflict "WHY EH?? !!" I smiled at him with a face of few friends "Because you're calling me a psychopath without any proof...." Now Kenny got angry, he just raised one of his hands and threw it at me.

When I was about to receive the blow, someone who looked like a child stopped his hand at the exact moment, when Kenny saw it, he immediately released me, he was the strongest boy in school, his name was William Afton Johnson, and he seemed what he was upset "What are you doing to him idiot!!" William grabbed Kenny's hand and began to squeeze it, Kenny seemed to be suffering "jesta bien William, enough!" He let go of his hand, Kenny only caressed his hand to make it stop hurting, he ran out and I looked at William "Hey, thank you very much!"