|CHAPTER FIFTEEN|

*DAVE'S POV*
I had just gotten all three girls to sleep. I don't know what it is about little kids, but they have the most energy built inside of them.

Right when I was about to take out my bag of cash to count, there was a knock on my door.

I looked at the clock and it read 1:02am.

Who the hell is coming to my crib that late?

Walking to the front door, I opened it to see an unfamiliar face.

"Who are you? And why are you coming up to my crib this late?"

"Word around town is you fucking my baby moms? Where is she, and where is my daughter?"

"Why is it any business of where Alexis is? I understand Aniyah, but Alexis ain't none of ya business."

"She IS my business when she's dropping my daughter off to random Niggas' houses. Alexis was supposed to be back from Texas today. Aniyah was supposed to be dropped off to me."

Hmm...

What should I do?

Should I just give this nigga his daughter, or should I cover for Alexis?

"I ain't heard from Alexis inna few days. Therefore, I don't know where her OR Aniyah are at. Sorry, nigga."

"I have a name. The name is Jacob. Why would Alexis lie to me about what day she's coming back?"

"Maybe she didn't lie, maybe she just decided last minute she wants to stay longer with her moms and brother."

"You telling me if I go to her job right now, I won't see her there?"

"Nah, you won't. But my question to you is; why do you suddenly care about Aniyah now? Alexis is always telling me of how much of a bum ass father you are. You rather put your hoes before your own daughter. She tells me you can't even complete regular fatherly tasks. You're a sorry ass excuse of a father, bro. You needa grow the fuck up. Now get the fuck up off of my doorstep, before we really have some problems."

"Problems? And what type of problems shall we have if I don't leave? What are you, a fake ass hood dude?"

"I wouldn't say fake at all."

I gave Jacob an evil smirk, slowly pulling my gun out of my pocket to where he can see. Jacob jumped back in shock at what he just seen.

"Where the fuck does Alexis find dudes like you? This is what she has around Aniyah?!"

"Not like you're any better. That's why your daughter rather be around me than to be with you."

"And how do YOU, out of all people, know that?"

"Daddy! Someone broke into the window and took Aniyah away!"

Kairi was standing at the top of the stairs. Jacob's eyes widened, then shortly getting angry afterwards.

"WHAT?! First, you lied to me saying they weren't back! Then, someone steals my daughter?! What kind of Shit is this?!"