Confession

Iwatodai Station

Shinjiro hurriedly went somewhere to calm himself down after what happened.

"*Sigh* I can't believe that this would happened to me, especially to Yuki." Shinjiro thought. Then, he saw a couple ring at the gift shop.

"Maybe this is a sign that I tell him how I feel." Shinjiro said and he went inside the shop and bought the couple ring. As he was about to leave after buying the rings, he bumped into Akihiko who is holding a bag.

"Aki?" Shinjiro called and hid the couple ring in his pocket..

"Shinji! I didn't expect you to be here. What brings you here?" Akihiko asked.

"Well, I just bought something. How about you?" Shinjiro said.

"Well, since the Summer Festival is just around the corner, I kind of want to give Minako a gift." Akihiko smiled.

"Well, as I remember, I saw Minako and Yuki buying yukatas a while ago." Shinjiro said which made Akihiko shocked.

"They were here?" Akihiko asked and Shinjiro nodded.

"They were about to eat lunch at Hagakure. We can join them after you pay." Shinjiro said and Akihiko nodded with flying colors.

Hagakure Ramen

The siblings arrived at the ramen shop to eat lunch. 

"Two specials please!?!? Oh! And add more Char Siu and spring onions on one of the specials." Minako asked.

"Coming right up!" The ramen owner replied and prepared their food. As they ordered their food, Shinjiro arrived with Akihiko with him.

"Aki!! Shinji!" Minako called and Makoto became flustered as he saw Shinjiro.

"Hey guys!" Akihiko greeted and sat beside Minako, then Shinjiro sat beside Makoto.

"How did you guys arrive together?" Makoto asked.

"Well, it turns out we bumped into the gift shop. And told him that you guys are having lunch, so he decided to join you guys." Shinjiro said as he scratched his head.

"That's great! You guys order! My treat." Minako said.

"No need. I'll pay for our order." Akihiko said.

"Here's two specials! One with extra spring onion and Char Siu!" The owner said and gave the siblings their food.

"Two Specials, Chef! And the bottle of chili oil!" Shinjiro said.

"Coming right up!" The owner replied and gave the chili oil to Shinjiro.

"You guys might need chili oil." Shinjiro smiled which made Makoto blush again.

"T-Thanks..." Makoto said and puts chili oil on his ramen. And minutes later, Akihiko's and Shinjiro's food arrived and started eating.

Afternoon

As the sun was about to set, Akihiko, Shinjiro, and the siblings were resting by the fountain.

"Well,  this is a great way to spend together." Minako said.

"Yeah, I hope we would do this once again." Akihiko smiled. 

"Besides, there's a Summer Festival that you two want to attend. So, we'll accompany you two." Shinjiro smiled while looking at Makoto as he blushed. Suddenly, Minako received a phone call.