k̶i̶d̶n̶a̶p̶ Suprise Adoption

This is a rewrite, since I've got motivation to do so.
...
..
.

.
..
...
It was a quiet dark evening, with the colz breeze outside.
Even tho rain poured just like from the bucket, it only added some unique tone to the atmosphere.

Here's the forest, here're the trees, bushes, birds and owls hiding in their nests.
Here's moon, that already begun to raise high in the sky.
And here's you, who's walking on the path to the oh so famous hotel. You'll probably get sick after this walk, but it doesn't really bother you.

Today's your objective is to k̶i̶d̶n̶a̶p̶ surprise adopt Screech - one of the most well-known, and also annoying entitiy, as most people like to describe it.
But you? Well, it's kinda cute with the "pss" thing...In short, you just like it and adore it, so you decided to take one home.

I mean- It's not like the first floor, hotel, is going to run out of then if you'd just take one, right? Right.

With those though you've came upon a mysterious building, which you already managed to escape and die 50 times.

100 deaths badge when? :(

Opening the door and entering the lobby - a room, containing many elevators that were looking the same, but had different numbers shining on top of each one.
Today was your luckyday, because there wasn't many people on this specular time of day, andthe coaches with chairs were empty, awaiting for someone to claim the spots near the fireplace and windows.

Smiling glimmering white face was watching you from outisde of the window...

Entering the first one at the right, a few seconds passed before to finally depart from the cozy designed floor.

....
...
...
..
..
.
.
Elevator jam was playing from speakers in the elevator, awaiting for people inside the elevator to mentally prepare themselves.

Well, people are people, but you have an unfinished business here.

You didn't buy anything from the shop, but instead prepared the jar. Big enough to fit the enormous spider... Well, let's just say suitable for Screeches. Gloves were also here for the safety, because no matter how cute Screeches may be, they bite hard.

...
As soon as elevator door opened, you've stepped out of it, and quickly went up to the keys.
Without furthering describing, you've walked past few doors.

004
005
006
007
008
009

This one require a lever to pull. You made it without any problems.

010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017

Oop- did the lights flicker?

Yep, they did.

While waiting for Rush to take literally an eternity close enough for you to at least hear it and the lamps break, you've checked everything you had again, and then jumped in the closet.

As soon as Rush made it to the other door, you've came out, and entered the now dark room.

Here it is, your chance to do what you're here for.

You didn't need to wait too long, before you were met with the Oh so familliar sound.

-Psst!
...
..
.

A 180°, and you've shoved poor creature right into the jar, quickly closing it before it can realise what's happening.

Now all you need is to leave this place, and then you'll successfully take it home.

...

Screech kept moving agrssively in the jar, trying to escape glass trap.
However, it didn't bother you, the slightest.
You just were happy with now having a Screech, and already thinking of what to do with it at home.
Welp, of course taming/befriending is the first thing in the list.

...

Soon enough, you made it back to the elevator, and pushed the button for it to transport you with your hunting result back to the lobby.

Meanwhile, the captured Screech was questioning life.