Madissa nags her husband

When Hadassa came back from his daily tour with Lord Menerva,his wife began to mock him saying that she gained a lot of knowledge today.She told him how lord Juno gave her the gift of knowledge and treated her as as a queen.She added that lord Menerva never cared for him but suffered him alot.Hadassa became jealous and unhappy.
The next day as usual, the God's came down to carryout their daily tour and companionship with humanity. lord Juno stayed with the woman while lord Menerva went alongside with the man.it was not long lord Juno noticed something strange.
He realized that the woman was pregnant.
Lord Juno was restless and uncomfortable.He didn't know what to do.
He left the woman into the temple and began to weep"oh what have I done,how do I explain myself."
He felt he could loose another jar of power since it was the penalty for sin.
He conceived in his heart to drink from the jar of Anger so that he could look furious, fearful and intimidating to Lord Menerva.Also he felt that it was better to have some of the powers and become a monster than to loose it all to Lord juno.He thought he was smarter.
He didn't know that the labelling deceived him.it was actually the jar of fear.He opened it and drank from it.