Darcy x transmale! reader

A/n: okay sooooo like y/n is trans ftm/male/masc whateva and uhm y/n has been self conscious about how people keeping talking about his appearance and how he looks like a girl andddd uh well you'll see!!!! Also the readerhas not came out to darcy yet.

This is what darcy looks like

This is what darcy looks like.(without helmet but Luke really dark hair. And more her skin color)
D/n =dead name

D/n's pov:

*Sigh* where is that thing?! Why did darcy run off? Did I do something wrong? Gosh... Oh maybe their in mar-mars room! I'll go there! I'm sure shes there! *checks marcys room* not here!? *GROAN* Ugh where is darcy!? Oh....I know now. I'll just go there. *starts walking* I know shes there. But I really wanna know why they left. I don't think i- *whisper whisper* huh? I glanced over to the whispers. Robots were looking at me while whispering, with confused and faces of disgust. Are they talking about me? Of course they are... I cut my hair earlier...Is that why darcy ran off?! Oh gosh...- " Why does SHE look like a boy?" On robot says "I don't know but it's weird. A girl should dress like a girl NOT a boy." "She's probably trying to get attention or something" "Yeah. Attention seeker." The robots scoff. ...I'll go to darcy. *starts walking* *trips* "OOF!!" I said, groaning. *insert weird ass robot cackling* their all looking at me...pointing and laughing... I got up and started running. The laughing filled my ears and my head I felt so embarrassed and scared. They were all looking at me... I started crying. I finally got there I opened the door.

Darcys POV:

Huh? Who's there? I turned around to find d/n with HER head down. I got up and walked over to HER. SHE looked up at me. SHE had tears running down HER face. "Woah..hey what's wrong..?" I asked putting my hands and HER cheeks. SHE sighed and hugged me. Ohmygoshohmygosh!!! I hugged HER back wrapping my arms around HER tightly. "What happened..?" I asked picking HER up and walking to my desk, sitting down on the chair letting HER sit on my lap. "What happened?" I asked, starting to play with HER hair. "I uhm...well im..uhm IM TRANS DARCY!" D/n said "okay! That's okay! I don't really mind. Do you have a preferred name?" I asked smiling sweetly. "Wha..." d/n said looking up at me speechless. "Yeah I don't really mind if your trans I doesn't make you bad or weird. So do you have a preferred name or do you need help?" I asked cupping his cheeks. "O-Oh it's y/n..." he said blushing slightly. "Hm...y/n.. I like the sound of it! It fits you!" I responded. Y/n started laughing. He's so dorky. He hugged me tightly. "I can't breath!" I said trying to get some air. "Sorry, sorry!" He exclaimed, letting go. He looked in my eyes before giving me a small kiss and the lips. After a moment he let go and ran off smiling and giggling. I-...hm. I smiled softly, feeling the kiss over and over.

Y/n's POV:

I cant belive I just did that! Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!! I just did that. I ran off to the room darcy made for me. Smiling the whole way not caring about what the robots were saying. I layed in bed and feel asleep.

A few hours later...
_________

Still your pov:

I fluttered my eyes open. I took me a second to adjust to my surroundings. I got up and saw something on the end of my bed. It was....

A BINDER!? did...did darcy... I took the note and read it. It was from darcy. "Huh..?" A voice said. What?! I was pulled back down onto the bed. I saw darcys face. "Sleep." She stated. She gave me a small kiss and my forehead. I gave her one on her cheek. I poked her eyes. "OWCH!" She shrieked. Grumble... "Sorry darce..." I said, a little guilty. "Mhm..." She pulled me into the Crook of her neck. Sigh. I cuddled closer. I started to play with her hair as a way to relax. I soon fell asleep. Darcy a little after.

A/n: okay not the longest but I just randomly came up with this sooooo yeah!!! Also Im a tansmale so I was like "let's do this cuz yeah" idek why but oka yeah bye!!!