🤍comfort🤍

requested by Emily_disc I hope you enjoy<3

Brook sat on his bed, tears running down his face. He got into a really big fight with his dad and he told him we was a worthless snob and his "boyfriend" doesn't even love him. Just then blake walked in. Blake and Brook were very good friends and he was even the one to give Brook the confidence to ask out his boyfriend. "Brook you ok?" He asked before see the state he was in. "Hey Brook what's wrong why are you crying?" Brook looked up then put his head back down before breaking down. Blake panicked and ran over and side hugged him. "There brook it's ok take your time." He said trying to be comforting. After about 10 minutes brook said, "I got into a bad fight with my dad.." his eyes filling up with more tears. "He somehow found out about me and ash and now he keeps trying to get me to go out with other girls and I just..snapped at him.." Blake looked at brook and sighed. "Brook listen to me it's going to be ok I promise. I don't know what else you have to go to through but I know that your so strong for going through all of that" Brook looked at blake and started to smile. "Thanks blake I needed that." "Of course brook anytime just let me know if you ever need anything else!" Blake said brook gave blake a actual hug as blake hugged back. "Here I'll get you tea." Blake said walking out of the room.

268 words <3