⑤: 𝗙 𝗔 𝗧 𝗔 𝗟 𝗜 𝗧 𝗬

Warnings: violence, gore ig?, cringe, typical Wattpad snobby girl (Poggy).

---

Floppa's pov:
(On top of Bingus)

'damn I'm so close to him...! He seems to be paralyzed, quick! Sniff him! *sniff sniff* he smells like charcoal and burnt sausage 😍' I thought to myself before realizing his cutesie wootsie tootsie bamoosie nose is bleeding. "BINGUS! Your nose is-" before I could finish my sentence Pogchamp came out of no where and got incredibly upset.

"FLOPPA YOU'RE GAY?! AND FOR B I N G U S S Y ? ! THE UGLY NAKED MOLE RAT WEARING AN UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER?! UGH, I'LL SHOW YOU THAT YOU CAN'T FIND ANYONE BETTER THAN THAN ME FLOPPA!!1!!" Pogchamp looked Bingus in the eye, "And as for you" She grinned like the Grinch planning on how to destroy Christmas because he's biased. She threw Floppa off of Bingus and into some random pussies lawn before getting on top of Bingus (sus). "THIS IS FOR TALKING TO MY MAN! *punch* THIS IS FOR TOUCHING MY MAN! *smack* (-s ass cheeks/j)* THIS IS FOR SEDUCING MY MAN! *crunch* (omg why didn't you tell me you were eating FloppaLoops 😍)* AND THIS..." she stopped looking at her work, Bingus had bruises all over him, a bloody nose, a (more than likely) broken jaw, one blinded eye, and blood all over him. "And this IS FOR FUCKING EXISTING! *Demon growl*" Pogchamp grabbed Bingus and threw him onto the road (luckily no cars were there, but he did get a few boo-boos 😿).

"WTF POGCHAMP!11!!1! CONSIDER THIS MARRIAGE OVER!!!" Floppa was beyond angry, he smacked Pog before picking up Bingus bridal style and rushing to the hospital.

"I'll make you pay Bingussy 😡" Poggy said before walking away towards the nearest tanning salon, already planning on how to get rid of the pest called Bingussy.

---

Sussy x5