Chapter Six

Omg omg actually starting this story again!?!?!?! 😱  well imma have a free schedule from now on and just update whenever
Enjoy fuckers! 😉

You and Mista walked to the restaurant pretty awkwardly. Your hands brushed together slightly, but Mista moved his hand as soon as that happened. You sighed as you looked at Mista. He was a nervous wreck.

Well at some point, you two finally reached the restaurant and were greeted by a very Italian waiter.

"Table for 2 please!" Mista said. He was trying to sound sophisticated as possible to impress the great y/n l/n.

Apparently, Mista had already a reservation booked in advance, but maybe it was just the power of the mafia that allowed him to do so.

You guys ordered pizza, which was a pretty bland choice when you had all sorts of other options.

After the pizza came, you and Mista just made small talk as you both chowed down on your food.

As you two walked, you looked at the ocean. The blue shimmering water was mesmerizing. Mista looked at you and smiled.

"Why are you admiring the water when you could be admiring a hunk like me?" He flirted, lifting your chin with his fingers.

You didn't know what to do, and you just crashed your lips against his.

He was surprised at first, but he melted into the kiss, and you guys pulled away a minute later.

"That was probably the best first date I've ever been on." You chuckled, and continued walking with Mista.

~~~》Timeskip《~~~

You and Mista arrived back at the Passione headquarters, and Narancia came running over to Mista.

"Woah man you finally got bitches? That leaves me all alone!" Narancia cried, "Oh the agony, oh the woe..." He overdramatically fainted on Mista.

"Yo , y/n! How was that date?" Trish grinned.

"Well uh, it was pretty good." Yoh responded.

Trish nodded. "I hope you two didn't go too far." She winked before bursting into laughter.

"What the fuck Trish? You're so weird!" You laughed as you hit her playfully on the arm.

"Well, uh, y/n. So are we a thing now?" Mista asked you.

"Of course Mista." You smiled.

Pretty short chapter, I know. But I'm just getting back into this so it makes sense (I guess). Hope you guys enjoyed! ♡