Prolong

No one pov:
Philza held onto his wife's hand as he begged for her to stay with him as her hand slowly went cold, and the hospital equipment went silent.

Just two months ago, they welcomed two new babies into the world. A son named Tommy and a daughter named Willow. A new sickness had spread around that time, and with Kristin still a bit weak after the twins' birth, she got sick and was sent back to the same hospital immediately.

Kristin wasn't able to see her children while at the hospital not wanting them to see her like this or get the sickness because of her. So they stayed home with their baby siblings who weren't aware of what was happening around them.

Wilbur had sang them songs with his new guitar he was still learning to use, while Alex or Technoblade, as he liked to be called, read them Greek mythology to them.

Whenever Philza was home, he'd just hold the twins in his arms, telling them their mother sent her love. Stories on how they had met each other were told, all fun and sad memories were told.

Philza thought this would be one of their sad moments in life before it became better, and Kristin would hold her kids in her arms again. Yet life had decided that Kristin's time was up after a month of being sick.

Not even a year old the twins had lost their mother they will never get to know, let alone hear stories about her from Philza, Techno, or Wilbur.

A funeral was set up for Kristin two weeks after death. Only Phil and his two sons were there. They had hired a babysitter for the twins.

No one else had shown up as Philza and Kristin had cut their old family out of their lives while they were still so young. The two of them also were not that social in events unless their children were invited in some way.

Philza pov:
Holding onto Techno and Wilbur, we looked down at Kristin grave that's decorating with purple roses. Why did you have to die, love? The boys and I need you for this family to function.

"Dad..."

Looking down, I saw Wilbur's glasses fogging up as his face was turning red and his eyes filled with tears. "It's okay, mate, we'll get through this. Your mom wouldn't be too happy with me leaving you two alone."

Pulling them closer into my side, I looked at the picture fram placed next to the grave stone. Rubbing the boy's backs, I pray that nothing else happens to my small family.

~six years later~

Willow pov:
Using a white cloth, I start to wipe the blood off of Tommy. "I told you not to trust any of Technoblade's friends! Now look at you all bloody up from that bastered teletubbie."

Shaking my head, I pressed a bit harder as I tried to make Tommy head stop bleeding. "I know, but he said he knew a way for Techno to start liking us." Closing my eyes, I took a breath before pulling the cloth away from Tommy for a moment.

Yet it didn't work. That dream bastere finds our pain amusing, Techno clearly doesn't care as he lets him do it every time he's here.

"I want Technoblade to like us too, but I'd prefer if we don't get hurt in the process. Besides, this is probably what all kids go through." Pulling Tommy into a hug, he just laughed as he tried to get out of my hold.

"Come on, Willow! Let me go to you!" Giving my own laugh, I just held him tighter. "Never! You're stuck with me for the rest of time!"

"QUITE DOWN!"

Freezing in place, we both listened to see if Philza was coming up the stairs. Luckily, we didn't hear any loud steps. Letting Tommy go, we both went on our separate beds.

Sliding into bed, Tommy looked to be preying to Prime, how Tommy learned of that god is a mystery to me. Though it makes him feel a bit better so I don't mind it, even if the religion doesn't make sense to me.

I guess Philza was in a good mood this morning. Hopefully, this won't affect our dinner, Tommy shouldn't skip another meal. This all has to be the process of being a family. I mean, why else would Philza not let us call him Dad unless in public.