Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: Tʜᴇ Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ♡︎

A/N It looks so weird with a heart next to Attack 😭

"HE WHAT?!" Mike yelled. "HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW?! WHAT DID YOU DO ELEVEN?" He yelled in her face. She flinched and squeezed my hand. "I-I'm sorry I didn't know he could see me-" she started but Mike cut her off.

"BULLSHIT! YOU WERE PROBABLY TRYING TO GET US KILLED FROM THE START! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED YOU WHEN I FIRST MET YOU." He yelled. He held his hands over this mouth after realizing what he just said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." He said rubbing his arm.

She got up and went into the bathroom and slammed the door. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? YOU KNEW SHE WAS SCARED ENOUGH YET YOU CONTINUED TO YELL IN HER FACE? YOU'RE SUCH BULLSHIT MIKE!" I yelled slapping him. I got up and ran into the bathroom.

"El..please let me in its Max." No response. "El please i just want to comfort you." She unlocked the door with her powers. I saw her with red puffy eyes and tears still streaming down her face. "Aw El." I pulled her into a tight hug. She started silently crying on my shoulder. "Is it really my fault..?" She asked still leaned in on me.

"Of course it's not Ellie, you didn't know he could see you." I said caressing her hair. I felt her nod. "Don't listen to Mike, he's full of shit." I said. She giggled. I pulled away and grabbed her hand. "Let's go back and think of a plan before he comes." She nodded. I gave her a kiss on the cheek before we left.

We walked back down the stairs. "El, im sorry i shouldn't have snapped at you like that." Mike said rubbing his neck. "It's fine I guess." She said. "Okay, so we decided we are going to the cabin since it's not safe here." Steve said getting the keys. We all agreed and got into the car. El was snuggled up against me the whole ride.

- At the cabin -

(If your wondering where the parents are, Joyce and Hopper are on a date,Mike's parents are on a trip, and Max's parents don't give two shits about her 😭)

We got to the cabin and locked the doors. "Okay, so the plan is we are going to all get a weapon and be fully alert until something happens, alright?" Steve said getting his bat with nails. We nodded.

Nancy got her gun, Lucas got his slingshot, Mike got a wooden board with nails, Will got a metal pole, Robin got a huge hammer, I got an Axe, and Dustin got a flashlight.

"Dustin what the fuck are you gonna do with a fucking flashlight?" Robin ask. "I don't know, if just seemed important." He said shrugging.

- 53 minutes later -

Everyone was getting bored until he heard something. thump. thump. "What was that?" Steve asked. All of a sudden two tentacles come though the window. El catches them both and rips them off from what ever it came from. She breathing heavily when a huge tentacle comes though the roof.

It grabs El by the ankle and tries to take her. I immediately throw my axe and grab her hands she starts screaming and crying in pain. Dustin grabs her other hand. So does Will,Mike, and Robin. Nancy starts shooting it and and Steve hits its tentacle with his bat. Lucas grabs my axe and starts slamming it. The tentacle breaks off her ankle.

We all collapse on the floor. A piece of the tentacle was still on her ankle so Mike gets up and rips it off. She screams in pain clinging onto my pants. She gets up and stumbles to the Mind Flayer with blood running down her pants. She takes her arms out and rips the mind flayer in half. She falls back and I catch her.

"GO GO GO GO GO!" Nancy yelled. Steve picked up El and took her to the car. We all followed. Nancy quickly turned the car on and drove as fast as she could away from the cabin. Eleven was laying on me breathing hard in pain. I was rubbing her arm trying to calm her.

She soon relaxed and just looked out the window. We got to a convenient store and got down. I carried El inside I sat her down. "Okay I got a bunch of medical stuff." Nancy said with an armful of stuff. I toke control since I ride a skateboard and get hurt all the time. I finished up and wrapped her leg. She just took a deep breath.

"You're alright El." I said rubbing her shoulder. She nodded. I picked her up and sat her on my lap while the others looked for supplies. She had her head on my chest and was holding my hand. Robin stayed with us just in case.

Nancy had came with sandwiches.When she was handing it to Robin she accidentally touched her hand and they both blushed. I couldn't help but smirk. Nancy left to go back with the rest of the group.

I noticed El was more quiet than usual. I looked at her and her eyes were closed. "No El, don't close your eyes." I said shaking her. She opened them slowly. "Max I'm tired." She said weakly. "I know but it's not safe." I said. She nodded. I yawned also tired.

- 14 minutes later -

I was still laying there with El waiting for the others to finish up. I heard footsteps. I peaked over at the next aisle. I saw..Billy.

949 words (sorry this was short)