Before We Begin; raison d'etre

Six months of planning, 17 drafts later, being manipulated by Makima moments later, the future rules, and we all love snowball fights.

I also miscalculated. This was supposed to come out at 5:30 PM the day that this came out. It's currently 11:00.

Fucking Honkai Star Rail and it's addiction...

Hey! Krowa here. And for the first time since.... almost December of 2021 I'm actually clicking 'Publish'. I'm surprised that I still have people that follow my stories...

But anyway, embark in Chenso Man. Easily one of my favorite manga when it comes to bat-shit craziness or character moments. Fujimoto's a genius.

However... I'll be honest. Seeing MAPPA's realistic animation as well as the 1990's film kind of shit, ...and then we have fucking Fujimoto, with his fucking Tarantino references and cinematic way of panelling.

No, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with both Tatsuki Fujimoto and Ryu Nakayama? You're not making this easier, you bastards. Now I feel like I'm forced to match up to that level.

Oh well, gives me an opportunity to actually try out my new writing style, though this will probably be the only time I practically abuse it on a fanfiction. Way too time consuming after all. It took me three months to write the first chapter after all...

Anyway, slight warnings; this book will contain -

1. Descriptions of violence

2. Suggestive/sexual content (...heh, lol)

3. Language

4. Manipulation, toxic behavior, angst (woo... heh)

5. Mature kind of stuff that's quite um... controversial. I'll be sure to put warnings in the very case that does happen so I don't accidentally traumatize people if I do actually write this one chapter down in the future... this could involve suicide, self-harm, or shit like that.

6. I obviously don't own Chainsaw Man, credits go to Fujimoto and MAPPA. I only own my OC(s)

This story will basically be your typical Chainsaw Man shenanigans but from a more darker perspective on the Devil Hunter world that I envisioned is in Chainsaw Man but just not put into the canon series, so some stuff will probably not be canon, obviously. But feel free to read it lol.

This was originally going to be a male reader, but it's a lot more harder for me to write those considering I like to give them appearances and their own personalities, so I just wound up making it basically an OC story lol