Stitches and surprises[Edited]

Hissing curses under my breath I shoved the rather heavy front door open revealing to the right beside the door was a battered rather rickety coat hanger that held a few towels and a battered laundry hamper stood next to it with the lid askew and a green sock peaked from the lid, who knows where the other sock was.

Nathan....he never knew how to close things, if it wasn't the cap on the vodka, it was the bathroom door.

Giggling slightly under my mask at the memory, I took a towel off a hanger, ironically it was a blue like the woman's blouse.

Wrapping it around me for a moment I then started to strip, letting my poor mary janes fall over onto themselves as I kicked them away before letting the rest of my outer clothes fall to the mat in a sad slightly soggy heap.

Scooping the pile up in one hand I grabbed my marys in the other before tentatively stepping onto the stone floor that was cold under foot.

The inside of the brick house was beautiful, a staircase led to the second story that housed the rooms of the house, and the living room which was just out of sight along with the kitchen to the right and the library to my left.

Lifting the lid of the laundry basket I stuffed my outfit into the basket before slamming the lid, i needed to pull straws with Nathan to see who was going to have to clean up the basket and wash the clothes later.

Keeping a hand halfheartedly pressed on the thigh wound I dashed up the stairs, the first door was Nathan's, it was a withered thing with the wood all scarred up from him throwing darts and knives at the door a age ago and it had a red stain that coated the door handle.

He was a messy man, but I didn't care as long as he kept it in his area or room in the end.

Mine was the next door a little down the hall, it was carved up as well with a little set of infinity loops symbols that looked like simple hourglasses.

It was meant to signal my transition, but that's unimportant, twisting the bronze knob I proceeded in and slammed it shut stiffly behind me signaling I was home to Nathan if he was in from his night out to the gods only know where.

Wadding up my towel I pressed it onto my wound hard to stanch it a little, it was rather hard to waddle over to the bathroom while keeping pressure, but I managed, all though I guess if anyone saw they would be either laughing or concerned, maybe both?

The bath was a simple place, it had white walls and a black bathmat that lay in front of the bath itself, other than that it was barely cluttered.

Really the only piece of decor was a small vase on top of the toilet tank that lay under the cabinets and next to the mirror and counter.

Dropping the marys by the door I went to the cabinets and opened the pale doors, rummaging around a small bit for what I was looking for.

Pulling out a small case with a cliche red cross plastered across the front, -how cute.

Sitting down on the toilet seat I cracked the case open on the counter and took off my blank black shell, my blank safety and tossed it into the sink to wash latter.

The kit was simple, only really having the basic tools and bandages, but it did have a packet of thread and a curved needle that shone evilly as if mocking me for what I was about to do.

Whipping the blood off with the towel one final time before dropping it to the floor, I then gather up the thread and needle, trying to thread the needle was a pain and a challenge all itself.

Pinching the thread in between my fingers it stains the once white thread red and making the synthetic material stiff.

Threading the needle with shaking hands I then glared at my thigh, This was not going to be fun, as far as I know I'm not a voodoo doll so shit.