Goodbye's

Tanjiros Pov:

I dripped in sweat after the long training. My body ached , yet I would still push myself , I need to become more powerful. It was all that went through my head while training. I needed to be powerful in order to save those in need , so I could protect and do my duty so nobody has to die.I still need to master Hinokami kagura so i no longer feel drained after using it, if only i was able to have that power on the mugen train then ... he wouldn't have- No! blaming myself only makes me weaker ; i need to learn to become stronger not dwell on the past. 

I washed my face under the cold water in order to clean my sweat off , Dressed in my appropriate Demon slayer uniform and Acquired my sword.  That's when I heard the shrill of the girls in the distance which caught my immediate attention. I ran round the corner to them to see the large man , whos muscles stood out as he carried the young girls in his arms and surround by even more girls. "Where they surrounding him? " i thought ,which caused a confused reaction but then I heard a girl tell me his devious plan of trying to kidnap the young girls in his arms. What a Horrid man ! laying his hands so carelessly on these girls! I tried to convince the muscular man to withdraw the girls but I couldn't get through to him , as he continued to tell us of his plan of mission. Once he realised he had picked up one of the wrong girls he dropped her so carelessly which disgusted me. I was starting to get mad. " Take us instead !" I shouted to the man . "Us?" He questioned. Upon the fence stood Zenitsu and Inosuke. "Fine!" The man stated.

And that's how we become the partners to the hashira ; Tengen Uzui ( sound Hashira) on his mission to find out the mystery's of the Entertainment District. 

y/n's POV:

The scent in the air ... a demon. I glided through the trees following the scent which got closer and closer : I hid amongst the trees once I spotted the creature , watching it ,waiting for a good moment to kill it. What was it doing ? I could see the blood which dripped from the demons arm , it must be weak if it hasn't healed yet. I glided at a speed unlike anything : coming up from behind the demon ,  one stroke through it's neck and the head was already off. I watched as the demons head made annoying noises before disappearing into nothing. I didn't even need to use my breathing technique .. such a pitiful creature it was .

 "Lady y/n , Lady y/n!" a young girl spat , running towards me. "Lilli! what are you doing here in the woods, and what is it you want? and remember it's just y/n..." I complained to the girl. " Master says they have a message for you something about a real mission?"    A.. real mission? 

I steadily walked towards the house , a curious expression on my face as I questioned in my thoughts what this " real mission " is . Am I finally going to be able to go out and kill stronger demons? 

"y/n .. please come and sit ." They said with a croaky voice , gesturing to an open seat opposite them .  I sat down carefully waiting for them to start the conversation. " y/n , I know you have been waiting for a moment to show off your true strength , and I received intel on demons lurking in the Entertainment District, and i'm willing to allow you to kill these demons on a mission. You have grown beyond what I thought and are no longer in need of my training ;I have decided to go find peace and I want you to look after yourself : do what you desire and kill the demons you want but I want you stay safe and have a long life like I wish I could. But my years have passed and I'm not supposed to be here ... I'm dead y/n and you know that , yet you have grown attached and that is not something I want , I want you to have freedom . So this is my goodbye to you . Lilli will also find peace with me as our time with you has now passed . we completed our mission to train you , so go , go fight y/n!" 

My heart shattered. I knew the time was coming but why so quickly... without hesitation I hugged them ...for the last time . Which is when Lilli entered the room and hugged us as well . "I'll see my goodbyes now then , thank you for the training , I have grown much stronger then i thought . Ill be strong for you . Thank you, thank you so much . "

I collected my sword: It's purple , quite a dark purple which reminds me of the moon ( which I've heard is very rare , I'm not too sure why though .My breathing style was never explained to me because it's supposedly "unexplainable" ) I put on my uniform , it isn't like the demon slayers uniform as I am not a demon slayer however it has qualities which resemble a demon slayer uniform. ( picture of the uniform is at top)

I ventured up the hill , looking back down and waving my final goodbye before descending into new adventures.