7} Sinking Inside You 18+

CW: Smut.

Smut starts here

Smut starts here.

Your lips sank into his and you pushed your tongue into his mouth. Your eyes were closed, so only your sense of touch could guide your hands to remove his blazer and set it on the couch. With every passing second, he was devouring you, taking every lead even though you were the one who had initiated the entire thing. His hands ran through your hair, caressing your head's back until he grabbed some of your hair and slightly pulled on it.

"Come with me into my room, won't you?" you asked, pulling away from the kiss and looking up at him with your eyes half-lidded. He nodded and you took no time for hesitation. You pulled him by his tie and led him into your room. While you needily unbuttoned his shirt, he pushed you back onto your bed until he hovered over you.

"Have you told your parents you're with me?" he asked.

"No."

"Okay, 'cause we're about to do something you definitely can't tell your parents about."

His face dropped to your neck, and he began kissing the gentle skin. You smiled at his words. It was finally going to be your first time with him. You sank into the mattress and allowed him to remove every layer of clothing off your body. He was just as needy as you were, whether he was willing to admit it or not. He pulled off everything of yours until there were no layers guarding your body against his.

Although you loved how he kissed and touched you, his shirt wasn't even fully unbuttoned. It was unfair. You sat up and wrapped an arm behind his shoulder, then unbuttoned his shirt with one hand while your lips focused on his Adam's apple. While you straddled his hips, he only sat still, watching you take some initiative. You ran your hand down his back, strategically taking his button-up shirt off, and felt the never-ending muscles on his back.

"I really like you," you whispered, taking your warm breath from his neck up to his ear.

"I really like you too," he said with his deep voice. "So, relax," he whispered, "and let me make you feel good."

He carefully placed you back onto the bed and hovered over you, now unclothed. Although you loved it when he touched you, you didn't want it to be like the other times. He started lowering his face to your cunt, but you didn't want that. "Levi, stop," you said. He looked up at you, a little confused, but halted his tongue from reaching your clit. "I undressed you for a reason," you said softly, looking deep into his turquoise eyes.

He realized what you were implementing and sat back up. "Are you sure about this?" he asked, needing to make sure you were going to be okay with it.

"Yeah, I am. I want this." You rolled over and reached into the drawer of your nightstand, pulling out a condom. You never expected yourself to use them, so when your parents forced you to take some with you, you insisted you didn't need them. You were glad you took them because now you were going to use one. It would've never occurred to you.