Prologue

In a time which the author himself looked from a scope to see the length of space, he always ask himself "is the space really that big, is it that far to travel, or is it just immagination" he always looked at the scope and which he tried to create a theory and said this word "I might create an astronaut" which created it in a few hours of thinking. Just as the hour when he written all the information in the book, he fell asleep, but the time he awakes, will his final time of his life.......

The moment the author had awakened he was confused of "where he is?" and "how did he got there?" but he ask that picture in his mind, the imaginations of the world shattered int pieces making the space bend to all reality itself. An unknown voice says " You created me, I and I will relish the expansions of your theories" which he said to the author's mind. And he saw a mysterious astronaut with no one inside the suit but there was a note that said "that astronaut you created will become the last of your existence in all of reality" which the moment the author accelerated from the speed of sound then the speed of light then got faster to mftl then got faster and faster until his own flesh and blood disappears due to the acceleration of the specase that bend itself towards him. The spacesuit opens its helmet and the remains of the author which was only dust was swallowed in the suit, and said "now we bacame one" Then The astronaut created endless objects which can be describe or can't be describe, he never knew he created this cause in his life, he is always unconcious, the astronaut always have the sound of the space which inside of him is an another layer which cannot be determined by the rockets which inside where person's who tried to rescue the mysterious astronaut, which he saw that there was no one there, an explosion occured towards to endless expansions of the space, even the infinite multiverse never known to the people on earth what is it and there was a shaking voice like a tv's crashing that occured in the mysterious astronauts body creating another form of reality, and again, and again creating endlessly which confirm that the theories that the author put was a asking if there were another realities and another and continously written in its notebook, the astronauts which has a human each inside saw a note that said outside of the note which was a warning "never write anything in this note or this astronaut will create it unconciusly in his mind which were gonna suffer from it" the astronauts freaked out and said this is a dangerous book, and one man named Miguel have a plan to do his own wishes with the notebook with his greedy desire he tried to shoot his other collegues and killed all of them and instantly write a note that said "I want you" which the mysterious astronaut shakes abnormally and miguel himself freaked out and the head of suit opens itself and jumpscares miguel and said "you have what you desire" which miguel laughs eerily and said this "if i can do anything in this life, i might as well go out with a bang" and writes something in the helmet this is what he written "the ability to create all objects that which in my mind whether it can be describable or not" you will do it for me,Then the astronauts shaked again abnormaly causing miguel's organs to disappear and became one with the suit and continously create realms by realms endlessly causing a massive uproar to all theories and the world "ignoring all principles, ignoring laws, ignoring theories" the astronaut created his own creation which everything what in his mind whether if they can be touched or not exist.

Then The Astronaut Look at an Invisible Wall known as the Fourth Wall.

"Why Hello Everyone" He Said In a very Calming Tone
And I know what are you going to say "Well first of I am Your Author or Narrator,Your Origin and Your Synopsis,Everything on What's Going on the Story Is just now an Aspect of me" Which this time his Voice Became Very Fragile,"But Anyways I hope you enjoy This Story of me In a Journey to Transcendence" and with that He Disappeared Into Thin Air of Pure Nothingness.