PO'S FIRST LITTLE SPACE WITH MILE

Apo wokes up with little space...

He wokes up and looks at his daddy mile (not kinky 🌚) .. 

He giggled and taps his cheek with his hand..   Mile moves and opened his eyes and looked at apo..  Who is smiling brightly at him... Mile understood apo is in his space... So he smiled and pulled him closer and kissed his forehead...

Mile: Aww you're a little baby now huh.... Well good morning baby

Apo: goo monin dada

Apo said cutely which makes mile's heart melt

Mile: K now let's get up and take a bath k

Mile got up and picks po and went to the bathroom... Mile helped apo brushed his teeth after he done.. Mile done with brushing his teeth... Now Mile is taking bath to apo.....

Apo is playing with water while blabbering something Mile just smiled and continues to bath apo...

Soon he done bath apo... He takes towel and wraps around his body and picks him up into his arms and slowly exit the bathroom and dressed apo...

Then mile takes apo to downstairs and soon the maid came... So he hand over apo to maid and he went to take shower and get ready for office...

Soon he done and get dressed and went downstairs and see apo is playing with his toys in the floor...

Mile: Are you done with food?

Maid: Yes sir... I will serve now

Then she serves the food to Mile and mile takes into his lap and starts feeding him while he's eating...

Mile: Is it good baby?

Apo: yesh dada

Apo said while munching the food and mile smiled and continues feeding apo...

Soon they done eating food now it's time to Mile go to office

Mile: Baby.. Daddy is going to office and be a good boy for daddy k

Mile said and kissed apo's cheek but apo...starts crying... Mile immediately picked him up and starts bouncing him

Apo: d-don weave po dada

Mile: Shhh I'm not leaving you po.. I will come evng k so we can play... Don't you want to play with daddy?

Apo: y-yesh

Mile: Then don't cry... I will buy some toys for you too

As soon as apo heard toys word he immediately stops crying....

Apo: weally?

Mile: yes baby.. I promise

Apo: otay

Then mile kissed apo's lips and said goodbye to his baby and left..

After mile left the maid is taking care of baby po....  She observed apo... So she realized apo is not a trouble maker he's a good boy... So she played with apo sometime and doing the house work....

Skip to night...

The maid is cleaning the kitchen and apo is playing with his toys on the floor.... Soon mile comes and apo ran to him

Apo: DADA

Apo shouted happily and hugged mile... Mile hugged back apo and kissed his forehead...

Mile: how is my baby doing?

Apo: goo dada I pwayed wif my toys

Mile: Aww good to hear baby

Then soon Maid left and mile brought a toy as he promised apo and of course apo is so damn happy...

Mile take bath and he bathed apo and they ate dinner and mile played with apo until he got tired... After he got tired and fell asleep.... So mile picks apo in his arms and went to their room and laid apo slowly on the bed and he also lays down next to apo and covered po with blanket and fell asleep..

Comment and vote na 😗❤

Hope you guys like it and I'm not good at writing in kids language.. I tired I hope you guys understood 🙃