F

Bonus.

"You know, Sana. You're still a child. You never grows up like how others did." Eunha whispered and Sana raise her eyebrow at her.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, maybe physically you are. But mentally, you're just nothing like the five year old kid." Eunha smiles and Sana pretend to be hurt, touching her chest. "That's mean."

"I couldn't imagine you without me. Clumsy." Eunha paused. "And carefree." She continued. "What's wrong with being carefree?" Sana ask as she tilt her head at Eunha. Eunha just smiles at her, "Nothing. But knows that one day, you'll have a commitment, a responsibility on your shoulder to carry." Eunha reminds.

"Definitely not gonna get married." Sana laugh while Eunha shake her head.

-

Sana bitterly smiles at herself. Remembering the old moments with her, with Eunha.

"Sana?" Mina softly calls and Sana finally back to reality again. She turn to Mina and sweetly smiles at her. "Yeah?"

"You looks so sad. What's wrong?" Mina ask. "Nothing. I'm fine. Just, miss you." Sana shrugged her shoulder and lean to Mina, softly kissing her cheeks down to her neck.

Mina smiles at her, loving how Sana were giving her affection. But she knows Sana just trying to cover up things.

Mina cupped Sana's cheeks in her hand, and kiss her forehead. "Tell me." Mina pleads. Sana sigh at her before, "I kind of miss Eunha." Sana admit.

"I feel guilty." Sana continued and Mina tilt her head. "For what?" Sana look up to Mina with teary eyes.

-

"Rain!" Sana excitedly shouts, loving the feelings of the raindrops pouring on her. It was midnight, no cars passing around, not too many peoples. Sana happily dances in the middle of the street.

"Sana!" Sana heard someone shouts her name. She turn to look and saw Eunha, running to her. The moment Eunha were an inch to Sana, she smack Sana's back, bit hard.

"Ouch." Sana yelps. "It's raining." Eunha scold. "So?"

"Home." One word, Sana knows what it meant. "Boring." Sana said and walk away, she heard Eunha scoffed from behind.

"Boring? What the fuck?"

Eunha runs to Sana and push her shoulder. "Come on, let me plays with the rain!" Sana said and dance again in the middle of the street.

Eunha sigh, knowing Sana is damn stubborn. She then decide to let Sana plays and join her.

"See? It was fun! No need to scolding." Sana shouts while still dancing with Eunha in the middle of the rainy nights.

In a blink of an eye.