Lincoln awakens!! Super Saiyan against Tobias.

Lincoln glares darkly at tobias for a while..

Tobias (Final form): Well? Shall we procced?

Lincoln: Your call...

Tobias vanishes and reappears infront of Lincoln but lincoln vanishes and appears behind tobias as he kicks him away sending him flying.

Tobias (Final form): *Lands on his feet* Hmm...

Lincoln: Its true, Spongebob was right, you have no honor. For him and for everyone else you killed, i am going to finish you!

Gumball: *Flies away from lincoln and tobias* Hey! get out of here! You can only get in the way!

Gumball, luna and jeffy goes to a distance away from the fight. Lana stays for a bit

Jeffy: C'mon lana! We can't get in Lincoln's way!!

Lana: You get him, Big brother!! WIN THIS! MAKE HIM PAY FOR WHAT HE DID!!! DON'T YOU DARE LOSE!! *flies off* 

the battle rages in between lincoln and tobias. as they try to punch each other but they dodge every attack.

Lincoln: *lands on his feet* Grr!!

Tobias (Final form): Die!! *Fires a beam at the ground*

Lincoln: Huh?! *Flies away*

The beam hits the ground, causing a gigantic explosion.

Lana: WOAH!!

Jeffy: This battle is crazy!

Inside the smoke, Lincoln and tobias were clashing.

Tobias (Final form): HAA!! *Punches lincoln hard on the gut and blasts him away*

It causes an explosion again, as lava bursts out, but Lincoln fires a blast to stop it.

Lincoln: *Panting* Huff...*Removes his upper orange, leaving his blue shirt* 

Tobias (Final form): Hehe...Now to finish this fight...I've only used one percent of my power.

Lincoln: *Surprised* Woah...*Smirks* No way, you must be bluffing.

Tobias (Final form): I never used much of my power to defeat someone.. 50% of my power that's all i need to finish you.

The sky starts thundering.

Tobias (Final form): Hmm!! *Vanishes*

Lincoln: Huh?

Before lincoln could react, he got punched by tobias hard on the face. Making him back away.

Lincoln: Agh...*Spits out blood, his mouth is still bleeding so his nose* Grrr!! HAAA!! *Charges at tobias*

Tobias (Final form): *Vanishes*

Lincoln: Huh? *Gets kicked hard on the gut by tobias* GAAH!! *Gets kneed in the face by tobias* NGH!!!

Tobias (Final form): *Kicks him hard on the face* Hehe..

At Oogway, Darwin and Leni had halos on their heads.

Leni: Lincoln....

Darwin: Don't worry. i am not worried, Lincoln still have that technique called kaioken all thanks to gave.

Oogway: No...You have no idea of what's going on. Lincoln was using the kaioken attack all the time. but now tobias is picking him apart. See?

Lincoln was in his kaioken x3 state, getting kicked and punched by tobias in every direction.

Oogway: Even when he's fully energized by the attack i don't how long he can last...

Darwin: Oh no...This is really bad...