Samael

A demon who has lost his place among his own people, now runs a small coffee shop.

Name: Samael, High prince to the third lord of hell

Age: 200. Relatively young for demons

Personality: Most would assume him to be bitter, and full of hate. But quite the opposite. ever since he has joined the human world, he has developed feelings of protection for this world. You will find he is very soft spoken and sweet. Though he does have anger issues. Running a small coffee shop does have its small quirks

Backstory: Samael, born as a high prince, was raised to hate humanity. Being made to believe that it was because of them they weren't allowed back to the heavens. He was occasionally taken to the surface to be shown the worst in humanity. One day Samael went by himself and he had seen what he considered the best in humanity. He had gone to a coffee shop and had seen that the person serving the drinks had listened to peoples stories and helped them. So he sat down, got a cup, and talked with the person. He was shown humanity is not evil. Not fully good, but not evil. He went back and he ran away. He goes by a different name on earth. A name he found and liked. Dante.

Likes: He likes talking to people and learning their stories. He loves a good cup of coffee and muted colors. He also likes when anyone talks to him

Dislikes. He hates fighting. He doesn't tolerate any of it while he is running his shop. He dislikes when someone doesn't enjoy his coffee.

Weapons: He doesn't like fighting, but he has to protect himself and his shop. Especially when some visitors might visit he doesn't want to see.

He wields a long sword and two 9. caliber pistols. He has these behind the counter at his coffee shop.