Naruto Oc

Name:  Akuma Katsuki
Nickname: None, just Akuma
Gender: Male
Birthdate: 10 - 02
Age: 19
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Akuma has been born and raised to be cold. Due to his family dynamic at home, he wasn't really allowed to have personal connections. When he left, people found him to be quite cold, and to some, uncaring. To others, the ones he trusted, he was seen as very kind, and protective.
Appearance

Except he has what looks like a bandage over his right eye

Strength: 6/10
Defense: 3/10
Speed: 8/10
Stamina: 5/10
Intelligence: 9/10
Agility: 7/10
Intuition: 8/10
Trustworthy: 10/10
Cooperation: 6/10

Ninjutsu: 7/10
Taijutsu: 3/10
Genjutsu: 9/10
Kenjutsu: 8/10

Origin: Land of fire. He has lived in the hidden leaf for a while now.
Village affiliation: Hidden leaf
Clan: Katsuki
Clan history: This clan has always been exceptional at Genjutsu. The founder during the second great ninja war, took a sharingan off of an opponent, and started using it for himself. When this clan was founded, the founder passed the eye onto his son, which, after going to the son, and seeing the founder die, caused a tamoe to appear. For my oc, it has all three tamoe. But he hasn't brought it into Mangekyou, due to not knowing how to.
Specialty: Genjutsu
Special Jutsu: Demonic Arts: Waves of fire. This creates a Genjutsu that makes the one under the effects feel as if they are literally swimming in fire, causing hyperventilation and other such symptoms. It requires contact and sight.

Ranks:
Naruto: Genin and chunin
Naruto Shippuden: Chunin and a member of Anbu Black Ops
Boruto: Still a member of Anbu
Chakra nature: Fire and Lightning
Mentor: After finding out there was another like him, he trained in Secret with Kakashi
Team: Will find out later

Parents: Considering he has been disowned by his family, he doesn't really have any. He considers Kakashi close to a father figure for him
Siblings: He was an only child
Friends: Lee and Neji Hyuga
Rivals: Neji
Enemies: None really
Love interest: Your OC or Ino

Backstory: Akuma lived in his clan in comfort. Being the sun of the head of the clan, some said could be like a hot spring. When in reality, it was constant pressure. When he received his Father's sharingan, he didn't want it. He would be seen like a freak. Of course, that was in his head, but he received it anyway. After that, he had to go through constant training. Learning how to break Genjutsu constantly, and at the same time, dish it out as effectively. He became the best Genjutsu user in the clan, but at a price. When he finished the academy, he left his clan. He had gotten into a fight after he had done the chunin Exams, and was approached by a Anbu member. His father told him that he wasn't allowed. He went with it anyway, and that was the last time the clan saw the Sharingan in the village.

Likes: Tea, ramen, talking to people, learning more Taijutsu, even though he isn't good at it, teaching someone. His friends. Reading. Learning different codes.
Dislikes: Anyone being disrespected. Having to directly fight someone. Having to use his Special jutsu, as it can leave emotional marks. Seeing anyone get hurt unnecessarily.
Hobbies: Practicing Genjutsu, reading, and running.

Extra: In case he gets the Mangekyou Sharingan, this is what it would look like