Epilogue

Eggsy Unwin, code name Galahad, paused as he unlocked the door of his London townhouse. Music was audible from inside. Loud bass vibrating the walls. It was barely discernible, but he was specially trained to notice such differences. With a fond sigh, he pushed the door open and immediately the noise level rose. It thundered over his ears as he hung up his umbrella and tucked his glasses into his breast pocket. Tossing the keys into the little bowl they kept on the table by the door, he unbuttoned his blazer and strode in search of the loud music. It was emanating from the living room and he took a second to pause in the doorway with a fond smile. 

"You know, I never pictured for your music taste to include stuff like this". He had to raised his voice to reach him over the music but the blonde heard anyway. 

Neil stopped the movements that some might have called dancing and turned. His face was flushed and shirt untucked, half unbuttoned over his slacks as he relaxed. Eggsy spotted a discarded tie draped over the back of the sofa and the folded blazer sitting underneath it. "Oh. You're back early", Neil commented as he turned off the music. "Fail your latest mission". The sentence was teasing.

"You wish", Eggsy shot back as he approached. "If I did babe, then the prime miner would be dead". 

Neil snorted as the brunette wound his arms round his waist. "Much to the joy of half the nation". 

"Hey, just doing my job". Eggsy pressed his chin into Neil's shoulder, enjoying the feeling of hugging his boyfriend. The blond had been away for a week on a business trip, dealing with the exchange of power in his company now that his father was dead a buried. After valentine, Neil had retired as an agent and chosen to take over his family's company instead. It had been a hectic six months as both him and Eggsy adjusted to their new lives. "How was the business  trip?" 

Neil groaned and sunk into his hold. "I prefer it when I was shooting people. But Margret says that I can't bring a gun to the office". When he had taken over the Blackbird group he had brought his cousin Margret in as his official assistant and stand in CEO. They shared the workload of his position, which was good because Eggsy knew that he would never see his boyfriend otherwise. She had moved into Neil's old apartment when the blonde moved in with Eggsy into Harry's old townhouse. It might have been hasty of them, barely five months into their relationship, but the two of them didn't really follow the conventional rules. 

"Don't get arrested Babe. I can rate that experience and I don't recommend". 

"Fuck you, I would be amazing in prison". 

Eggsy grinned as he moved back far enough to see Neil's face. "I'm sure you would". 

Neil narrowed his eyes at him. "You're being sarcastic". Eggsy just smiled and pressed a kiss to the other man's lips. Neil kissed back, the action a greeting, a hello and a warmth. Eggsy's hands made their way under the open shirt and his thumbs rubbed lines down the soft skin of the other's stomach. The blonde pulled away first and scowled at him. "I don't believe that saving the prime minster deserves a reward". 

"Aww babe", Eggsy complained as Neil pulled away. "I fought off like five assassins". 

"I had to deal with meeting Donald trump yesterday. I think I had it worse", Neil shot back as he sank into the sofa. 

Eggsy considered this and pulled a face. "Yeah you're right. Take out for dinner?" He dropped with an exhausted sigh into the sofa at Neil's side. The blonde wriggled until he was pressed into his side and head resting on Eggsy's shoulder. 

"Pizza sounds sinful right now". 

"You're sinful". Eggsy grinned and raised a hand to run his fingers through blonde hair. Neil sighed and sunk down until his head was resting on the brunettes thigh.

"Darling. I know. You told me last week". 

"I could always tell you again". 

Neil laughed. "Nice try Love. But you're going to have to charm me more than that". 

"Would pizza work?" 

"Only if its Hawaiian". 

"That's a hard bargain", Eggsy chuckled. Neil smiled back, relaxing as the other man's fingers massaged his scalp. He closed his eyes and sank into the touch.

"What? Scared?" The reply was a drowsy mummer. The blonde man dozing on his lap. Eggsy smiled softly, feeling impossibly fond. 

"Scared? Of course not. We are going to have to buy half and half though because I refuse to have pineapple on my pizza". A paused. "You are going to have to move if you want me to order pizza. I can't reach my phone". 

"Tragic", Neil huffed before wriggling and producing his own phone from his pocket. He held it up and Eggsy took it with his free hand. It took a minute for him to open the phone and get the order set up on the app. When he was done, he set the phone down on the sofa next to him. 

"We have about forty minutes until they arrive. Want to hear me tell you again just how sinful you are?" 

Neil cracked open one eye as a slow smirk filled his face. He gave a mock sigh but there was amusement in his eyes. "I guess since you had to fight off five assassins". 

"Did I say five? It was more like ten". 

"Ooooo, well if it was ten then". Neil sat up and rolled onto his feet. One hand unbuttoning the rest of his shirt to expose pale skin as he took slow, big steps backwards. "I guess that ups the rewards a bit". Eggsy beamed and stood up, following as Neil headed towards the stairs. 

"Have I ever told you how fucking hot you are?" 

"Many times", Neil smirked. "But tell me again". Then the blonde was darting up the stairs. Eggsy stripping off his blazer and abandoning it on the stairs as he gave chase. Both men grinning widely. 

unedited

(I somehow picture Neil as listening to Women rappers as his destress music).

here it is guys. The end. Thank you for reading my story and I hope that you enjoyed it. Thank you for getting this far. Please vote, comment, follow and all that. 

I will be doing a q&a for this book so comment your questions below and I will hope to answer them soon. 

Thanks again.