the dark evening - chapter 1

[2 AM]

It was dark outside, wind blowing into the trees.
Aesop was outside for a night walk, shivering from the cold, looking around for a place to stay for a few minutes.
Out of a sudden there was a noise in the dark.

Aesop looked as quick as he could, confused a little.
Walking slowly to the dark corner between the two buildings, looking around "nothing..." Aesop said with a confused tone.
He walked out of the darkness wondering what that noise was, still being cautious and looking around what it might be, he eventually continued to walk for a while until he finally found a bar that was open, finally a warm place.

Aesop entered the bar, looking around. It seems to be extremely crowded, he ended up taking a seat, asking the barmaid for a glass of wine.
Thinking of what to do tomorrow, Out of a sudden a woman started talking "a new face, I never seen you here".
Aesop looked at the unknown woman with a confusing look on his face "mhm, and you are?"
The lady giggled "I'm Demi" she responded while giving the man his drink.
"Thank you, what a lovely name" Aesop said to the barmaid while he was taking sips of his whine.
She thanked Aesop and walked away, glancing back several times at the man feeling slightly suspicious, remembering what her friend told her, she needed to be cautious.

Meanwhile as Aesop was sipping on his wine, the lights slowly dimmed as everyones attention was drawn to the bright lights of the stage.
A young woman, looking to be in her 20's appeared on top of it.
She started to sing a beautiful song while everyone was staring, mesmerized by her voice and looks.
Aesop on the other hand, turned his head, disgusted by the men who were drooling over the woman. ''Urgh men sometimes, it disgusts me'' he says while walking to the exit.

A tall figure looms over the bar table in the far back, cradling a drink in their hands "finally I got my eyes on you"