chapter 5

previously:

"and the father is........."

y/n pov:

"....shrek..???!?" what. omg i totally forgot i fucked shrek in ww3. what will happen now?!!? will mr harrington still want me?? "y/n... i'm sorry i can't be with you.... since its not my baby" says mr harrington and then he leaves..... i start crying.... "Y/N WAIT! that's not the reason he broke up with you" wait bunny? where did he come from.... and what does he mean....
"the reason he broke up with you is.... he loves eddie munson"
hUH i gasp. that freak?!?! how dare he take mr harrington away from me😡😡😡🥺😡🤬 anygays what is bunny doing here anyway " what are you doing here bunny 🙄" "i came here to apologize... im sorry i said those things.... and i also wanted to say... PLEASE TAKE ME BACK Y/N,,,,, I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND THE BABY, EVEN IF ITS NOT MINE" i felt tears come to my eyes...... no one has been this nice to me 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 "YES YES I WANT TO BE WITH YOU...... I....I... I LOVE YOU" "I LOVE YOU TOO Y/N"
our moment was broken as we heard a knock at the door.
"hello y/n. i heard you are pregnant with my baby"
that voice...... no.... it couldn't be.....
"sHREK?!" "thas right baby girl its me, don't you miss my 19 inch green cock?" he was right... that cock was one of the best i've had.... no! no snap back to reality y/n! you are with bunny. even if his cock is just 10 inches. "baby girl i've come to take you back to my swamp. come with me and i'll rock your world."
no.... i cannot.. not after what he did to my parents and siblings..... "NO! i will not! you killed my family.... you deserve to pay!" suddenly my eyes started glowing red and i felt sparks in my hand. i pointed my finger towards shrek and he disappeared. i quickly came to my senses. i have.... powers? and i... oh god.. i killed a man...... what the fock.