OTHER ROAD

Police and Investigators continues to investigate the capital case that resulted in the disappearance of a twenty-one year old boy named Enzo Riordan, whose case after two years still remains unsolved. Not only was it a horrific case, it was also notoriously difficult to solve.

The following is a transcription of the convo between Enzo and his friend, Israel, before he vanished.

ENZO 03:09pm: Hey.

ENZO 03:14pm: I need help.

ENZO 03:21pm: Israel.

ENZO 03:26pm: Israel, hey. Did you receive my message?

ISRAEL 03:28pm: Yes, I did. Sorry, I fell asleep watching netflix. What's up?

ENZO 03:30pm: I think, I'm lost.

ISRAEL 03:31pm: Lost? What do you mean? Where are you?

ENZO 03:33pm: I don't know exactly. I could barely see anything from the thick fog. All I know is I'm going straight down this road.

ISRAEL 03:35pm: Look around, can you see anything?

ENZO 03:37pm: Nothing, just a bunch of trees and grass.

ENZO 03:38pm: Darn it, I should've taken the usual way than make a short cut.

ISRAEL 03:39pm: Wait, you're in the woods?

ENZO 03:41pm: I think so.

ISRAEL 03:43pm: How'd you get in there?

ISRAEL 03:52pm: Hey.

ENZO 04:06pm: Sorry, signal's acting up in here. There are probably no cell cite nearby.

ENZO 04:09pm: I ran away from home. Mom and Dad ground me for playing too much PS4 this week. I can't believe them.

ISRAEL 04:12pm: See. I told you, you should limit yourself.

ISRAEL 04:12pm: I just happen to receive a message from your Mom and she's asking me if you're here with me.

ISRAEL 04:14pm: They're searching for you. Maybe it's time you should get back home.

ENZO 04:16pm: So they could send me off to grandma? H*ck, no! I'd rather live on my own than live with my grandma to be nagged on.

ENZO 04:19pm: You know her, she'll just story tell how they were able to survive during their times with no gadgets.

ISRAEL 04:22pm: Just go back home. You're making me worry as well.

ISRAEL 04:29pm: Hey.

ISRAEL 04:31pm: Am I pressuring you too much?

ISRAEL 04:35pm: Why aren't you replying?

ISRAEL 04:39pm: Is the signal not working in there again?

ENZO 04:44pm: The tires went flat. It got caught up on a sharp rock or something. I'm now stuck in the middle of the road.

ISRAEL 04:49pm: Do you have any air compressor with you?

ISRAEL 04:51pm: The sun's setting down, it'll be harder for you to see so you better get out of there quick.

ENZO 04:56pm: I checked the car's trunk and there's none. Maybe I left it in the garage. What am I supposed to do now?

ISRAEL 04:58pm: Where are you? I'll go and fetch you.

ENZO 05:00pm: I'm not quite sure, but I'm still in the woods.

ISRAEL 05:03pm: Open your phone location so I could locate you.

ENZO 05:09pm: On it.

ISRAEL 05:12pm: That's odd, the map can't trace your location. Are you sure you have it on?