Part 19

Giyuu: I'm gonna mix a can of Red Bull with seventeen shots of espresso in a fishbowl and then chug it while Kids by MGMT plays in the background so I can perceive twenty-three spatial dimensions and fight my own soul.

...

Giyuu: Hello, I'm Giyuu. I work at a shop now. Here to help. Look, they gave me a badge with my name on it in case I forget it. Very helpful, as that does happen.

...

Giyuu: I'm not creepy.

Giyuu: I'm petty.

Giyuu: There's a difference, ya' know.

...

Giyuu: If I'm extra sarcastic with you it probably means I'm flirting with you or you really annoy me and I can't handle your crap... have fun figuring out which one.

...

Giyuu: I hate how you're just born out of nowhere, and you're forced to go to school and get education so you can get a job. What if I wanted to be a duck? No one ever asked me if I want to be a duck!

...

Giyuu: If I see a bug, I simply leave the room elegantly and require someone else do something about it.

Giyuu: If no one fulfills my wish, I simply never go back in there.

...

Giyuu: I'd like to live through a week that's not a whole new verse of "We Didn't Start the Fire."

...

Giyuu: I wasn't hurt that badly. The doctor said all my bleeding was internal, that's where the blood's supposed to be!

...

Random Person *Lecturing the Hashira. *: Being gay is a sin, and all gays will go to hell. 

Giyuu: *Leaves*

Random Person: Where are you going?

Giyuu: Hell, apparently. 

...

Giyuu: *To what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.*: What doesn't kill you gives you trauma, makes life a whole lot harder, but you got that kick ass dark humor. 

...

Giyuu: Bye Sabito ! Bye Sanemi! Bye Obanai! Bye Kanae! Bye Sabito!

Shinobu: You said 'bye Sabito ' twice.

Giyuu: I like Sabito.

...

Sanemi: Who the fuck added me to a fucking group chat?

Sabito: Language.

Muichiro: Yeah, watch your fucking language.

Giyuu: OKAY WHO TAUGHT MUI THE FUCK WORD?

Tengen: 'The fuck word'.

Kanae: Are you stupid? You guys use the f word all the time.

Obanai: Oh my god she censored it!

Sanemi: Say fuck, Kanae.

Giyuu: Do it, Kanae. Say fuck.

...

Obanai: Make her pussy wet not her eyes.

Muichiro: Make his dick hard not his life.

Kanae: Break her bed not her heart.

Mitsuri: Play with her boobs not her feelings.

Sanemi: Get on his dick not his nerves.

Giyuu: Always salt your pasta while boiling it.

...

Mitsuri: If you got arrested what would be the charges?

Sanemi: Theft.

Kanae: Disturbing the peace.

Obanai: Aggravated assault.

Sabito: Arson.

Giyuu: All of the above. In that order, probably.

...

Giyuu: I scare people a lot because I walk very softly, and they don't hear me enter rooms. So, when they turn around, I'm just kind of there and their fear fuels me.

...

Giyuu: *Texting while drunk.* Hey can you pick me up please.

Giyuu: Oh, you don't have to anymore. I'm home now.

Sabito: I should hope so after I dropped you off at home.

...

Giyuu: I'm wanted in a couple of states.

Shinobu: 49, actually. Not that anyone's counting.