Ch.1: Hospitle & Flashbacks

(If y'all don't like fire or stuff don't read, also some characters are toxic christians and not all of them are like that I know.)

[A/N]
Hey it's me, the one that doesn't have a consistent upload schedual, please enjoy qnd if you don't you don't gotta read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🔥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't a long time ago, just a couple hours or so but yet it felt like a whole decade passed by. I traced the bandges on my arm; where I was burned, I am 14 years old I was with my friends (Whom all are younger than me) and it was supposed to be a 'fun' church event that my mom made me go to as it happend every year. I was supposed to stay the night there, at that old church thats stairs would creak every so often, thats windows would howl at night and the doors would make funny noises when you opened them to fast. I looked over to my friend Simon to distract myself from it, he had suffered the worst burns I think. Part of his head was bandaged and his normally ginger fluffy hair had to cut off, he was 12 years old.

  The noise of footsteps distracted me, it was the nurse, she walked in; probably to refill the IV bags, I pulled my eyes away from Simon and put my full attention on her, I finally had courge to ask a question to her and I wouldn't lose the chance to ask, "Will Simon be alright?" I asked, but god I sounded pathetic with my stupid accent that I had grown to hate, but she replied "Yes, he will make a good recovery." Gods her voice sounded to sweet and made me feel like it was a lie, I soon fell asleep, I just need to sleep on things.

   "Mom I don't wanna go to the stupid event!" I shouted at my mother, protesting about going to another event for the church,"Axel I don't care if you don't wanna go, it woudl make the lord very pleased." She shouted back, here she went again with that talk, I've told her over and over again I didn't believe but she is in a bit of a denial, I love my mother but sometimes she is a bit of a dunce, I bergrudenly accepted to go under one condition that I were to get to sleep out of the room with my baby sister Hazle, she is only 6 months old but she crys almost every hour of the night. My mother was just happy I accepted finally so we got in the car a drove to the church.