6

Soon enough we where driving to his apartment,I was super nervous about it, what if he slammed the door in my face? Or he says something he doesn't mean?. By the time the I was done thinking about all the bad things that could happen I was told where here. "Alright ill be right back" "okay" "be safe" "mhm"
      *Knock* I heard the door open and saw Cayden, he sighed. "Come in" "so about the message you se-" "you saw that message!?" "Yeah??" He looked down "I'm sorry" "it's fine, but I didn't even play you, your mad because I didn't like you back" "yea but we both know that you flirted with me" "being nice isn't flirting, and your the one who started flirting with me out of no where, so stop lying and tell me the truth" I looked down also now, staring at my shoes, 'I need to clean them a little' he put his finger on my chin,"you know I can treat you better Bella" "then who?" "Christopher.. think about it Bella I have all the things you wanted in a guy" I stopped and started to think, this guy has my standards, But Chris, I couldn't help but like him, I don't know why but It feels so right. "Cayden.. he is your best friend don't do this to him" "I'd do anything for you Bella please realize that" I felt bad.. some guy liked me but I refused to like him back over some one who hates me "I'm sorry Cayden" "Get out" "why are you kicking me out?? You do realize I was always there for you and your just dropping me cuz I don't like you!?" "I said get out didn't I!?" "Don't ever contact me again Cayden" "GET OUT". I sighed, I could feel tears burning my eyes, I walked out.
I open'd the car door to Matt's car,ready to get in the back with nick, but Cayden ran out. "I'm sorry Bella" I turned around to face him, "Cayden what has gotten into you!?" "Just say you like me back! I know you do! Just come here and tell me please" he started to walk forward but Chris open'd his car door and walked beside me "yea that's not happening" "shut up Chris, she doesn't like you all you do is treat her like shit" I looked at him and he was looking at the ground "Why would I care?? Not everyone's gonna actually like me Cayden, and me him are friends now, and NO I don't like you" "so you like a shit head" "yes I do! And he's not a fucking shit head! Just go back to your apartment at this point" "what ever Isabella" "yup". We got back into the car and the ride back was quite, I was not excited for when we got back,what will Chris say??.
     As we walked in the house Chris pulled me aside "we should talk bell.." "yup.."