1: the fight

"WHY can't yoy be like you're friends marcy? All As?" "I don't know ma ! Maybe because yoy keep having so high expectations for me that I keep getting over-worked and stressed!" Marcy yelled it was a normal day at the wu's do to marcy mother always expecting marcy to be the best child ever

Even tho it was waighting marcy down "Get out of this house I feed you, bath you, give you a roof over your head and a place to sleep and you're still ungrateful." "Fine I will leave and I won't come back!" marcy went to her room and pack everything she needed and left without saying goodbye

She walked into the woods due to her living close to the county side she decided to head to the city witch she had to go through the woods to gwt there I mean whay can a 13 year old girl do?

While walking through the forest she hreard walking like it was on all fours? And the wind was horrible too.
After some time marcy sat down to rest but she felt uncomfortable and the Silence made it worst.

Not long after she was attacked and pined to the ground by a wolf that looked human?

"Sasha! Sasha! I found a human!!" The wolf human thing said "nice work anne" a blonde hair girl with whiteish play skin walked out she was wearing a black tee with a jacket and dark blue jeans.

"W-who are you and what are you?!?" "I think we got ours left a curious one Anne let's bring her back to our place " marcy was now sacred out of her mind a vampire and a wolf human thing? This is not was something like this to happen. Well it was a full moon. And 3 in the morning.

Marcy saw a chance to leave and gwt out of her so she pushed the creature off of her and ran for her life "I wish I took place in PE instead of skipping!" Marcy thought running out of breath she soon had to stop to catch her breath.

But she knew she would get Caught if she stopped so she kept running and running but before she chould even get close to getting far away she passed out.