2: careful

Marcy woke up in a shed? "Where am I? What is this place?" "Ah she's finally awake" someone said "who the hell are you?" "Oh where are my matters? Names sasha"

"And my names anne!" The wolf thing jumped out of its hiding place "ok um good to know?" Marcy said she was sacred out of her mind "aw is the human sacred?~" sasha said in a rude tone

"I'm am not! Let me go!" "I wish I could but atlast the lord needs a human for something" "still can't yoy grab another human?" "No one's comes out here anymore and you're the only one to come out here in 3 years"

While sasha was talking about marcy and stuff Anne was playing with the stuff in marcys bag "HEY STOP LOOKONG IN THERE!" Anne jumped and ran behind sasha " Scarity cat"
"Are you going to un-tie me?" "Nope untill the lord gets here I won't un tie you, night" sasha and Anne head off to bed

Marcy soon found out that the rope
Was poorly tied around her, so she un-tied herself and made A run for it "if I can just make it to town I'll be safe!'

But then Anne tackled them putting marcys hand behind their back making then un-abke to run "tik-tik-tik oh human you never learn don't you?" "Let me or... or" "or what?" "I'll break your nose!"

Sasha picked up marcy easily "you will have bad punishments if you keep this up got it?" "Y-yes m-ma'm" "good, Anne take her back with us this time make sure she's with us 23/7" "got it sash!!"