I'm here

Skyler's: POV

"I want home." whined Adam. "I've already booked tickets." I said calmly and closed my suitcase. "Good." he replied. He was very moody now, but it's okay.

We took a taxi to the airport and went into the terminal. People looked strangely at us and I held him close to me. We checked in and then we went to the restaurant.

I ordered food and we sat down

I ordered food and we sat down. "People stare at me." he complained. "Don't care about them." I said and patted his hand. "You're right." replied Adam low. Out food arrived and we began to eat.

"Please stop stare at me." said Adam. "Shhh baby, I'm here." I replied and sat down next to him. He hugged me and I stroked his hair.

We left the restaurant and boarded the plane. "I'm so sorry for my behavior." said Adam when we had found our seats. "It's okay darling, I understand." I replied and kissed his cheek. He nodded and sat down.

***

The entire flight went well and it was nice to be home again. "Hello dad and papa." said Emily and Maria when she opened the door. "Hello girls." I replied and gave them a hug.

"I go to bed." said Adam and walked upstairs. I went to the bedroom. I lay down next to him and he smiled.

"I'm here for you." I said. "Thank you." replied Adam. I put my hand on his stomach and felt how the baby kicked. He smiled softly, I saw the joy in his eyes. "I can't wait to see our child." I said. "Me either." he replied. "You'll be an amazing dad." I said. "Thank you." he replied and we kissed.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I like how much Skyler care about Adam when he's pregnant. He will do everything to keep him safe.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~