Chapter 5: First Time

"Wow!!...baby? Who is this handsome cute boy?" The girl asked Jungkook, while staring at Taehyung.

"Uh..oh!" Hoseok exclaimed.
"You know baby girl, I can pay so much more than him if you would sit on my lap too." Taehyung began but his eyes were still fixed glaring at Jungkook. Everyone started snickering. Now they felt pity for the girl.

"What the hell? I am not a slut. Tell him baby I am your girlfriend." The girl retorted looking at Jungkook. Taehyung felt a pang in his heart. He clenched his jaw and clutched his hands on the chair he was sitting, trying not to look so weak.
"Oh shit!!" Yoongi exclaimed looking to and fro from Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Get off Hana." Jungkook tried to get the girl off him. He looked at Taehyung and saw his mate biting his lips so hard looking blindly at his plate.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook tried to get his mate's attention. But Taehyung suddenly stood up without uttering a word and walked away.

Jungkook pushed the girl off him and stood up.
"Baby what the hell?" Hana yelled blocking Jungkook's path.
"Fuck off Hana!" Jungkook pushed her out of his way and ran after Taehyung.

"Why are you doing this Hana? You are Jungkook's ex, why don't you leave him alone already?" Jimin said glaring at Hana.
"And that handsome cute.. no..only handsome..that handsome boy is Jungkook's mate, so you better back off." Jin added.

Hana's eyes widened.  "Mate?" she asked looking towards where the mates went.
'Jungkook is mine and I won't let anyone have him not even that mate of him.' she thought to herself.
"Fuck you all!" She cried out glaring at everyone and walked away.

-------

"Baby please open the door

"Baby please open the door." Jungkook was knocking at the door of their bedroom.
"Please baby, she isn't my girlfriend. Just open the door let me explain." Jungkook
continued knocking.
"Please let me in..I am sorry." Jungkook slumped down on the floor. He had promised to never hurt his mate again but he did it again. It was Taehyung's first day at Moon Stone pack and he had already broke his promise. He didn't know what else to do as Taehyung
wasn't opening the door or responding to him.

He had planned to do so many things with his mate, to cuddle and sleep with him and to kiss him until they fall asleep but he failed again.
"I am sorry." Jungkook said one last time before resting his head on his knees.

After half an hour he heard the door click opened. He immediately stood up and reached out to Taehyung, but Taehyung yanked his hand away.
"You can go sleep in your bed." Taehyung uttered without any emotion and tried walking away.
"Taehyung!" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm and pinned him in the wall.

It was only then Jungkook noticed that Taehyung had been crying, his eyes were bloodshot, eyelids were puffy and his lips bleeding, he must have bitten it while crying.