Ex Husband (Pt.2)🔞

"Jin!" Yn run followed Jin that was walking quickly leaving her house. Jin just ignore her while Namjoon just looked at them from stairs.

'I destroyed everything...' Namjoon sigh.

Yn grabbed his arm as he stopped walking and looked at Yn. He take her hand and push it.

"Don't. Touch. Me!"

"Jin, listen."

"No need. Everything is clear there! You texting me, taking you for a dinner and yes I was fucking happy because finally can date again with the one I love since high school. And-" He said, hold his tears from drop.

"And wow. Just wow, Jung Yn. I've got a suprised first from you!" He continued.

"Seokjin, I love him!"

"So for what you having a relationship with me?!" He scolded.

"Because I try to love someone else! He hurt me but I never care. Because I love him...When I know that you love me, I try to move on and love you, Kim Seokjin."

"But today, I realised that Namjoon...Deserved a second...Chance..."

Jin smiled and looked at Namjoon that was standing at the stairs worriedly. Jin nod and walked closer to Yn. Yn looked down, scared of Jin that looks so mad.

But then, she feel a touched on her hair. "I love you. But if that can make you happy, I will let you go. But remember...If he hurts you, I'm here."

Yn looked at him softly as he smiled again. He walked leaving her house as his tears flowing slowly. He wiped it and continued walking to his car.

Yn sigh as she looked on the table. She saw a flowers that Jin bring for her. She stared on it for a long time, until then she feel a hug from back.

"Are you worried?" Namjoon's deep voice whispered.

"Yea..."

"Hm? It's okay. I gonna talk with him."

"H-How? He must be... Disappointed..." She replied worriedly and that's make Namjoon break the hug. He then hold her hands and rub it softly.

"You know what?"

"What?"

He slammed the kiss on her lips as he kissed her roughly. Yn push him and stared at him shockedly.

"Not now, Namjoon."

"Yes, now! Stop thinking and stressing yourself. Let's think about us and fix it." He replied make Yn sigh. He go to her ear as he whispered. "Or I need to do it with my own style?" He smirked after Yn keep quiet and think he won.

Yn smiled quietly. Thinking maybe what he said is true. She supposedly not to be so worried.

Namjoon just wanna see her face but she pulled his shirt and whispered. "Maybe." She smirked.

Namjoon gulp softly. Shocked that Yn answer it.

Yn put her arms around his neck as she kiss his lips softly. Namjoon just closed his eyes and kissing her back. It was so soft. He miss this kiss, like he don't want to let this kiss go.

He take her legs and wrapped in on his waist. His naughty hand moved to her pants as he rub her pussy softly.

"S-Shit..." Yn moans and stopped kissing him.

"Hm? You like that, my cutie pie?" He asked in deep voice make she nod and stared at her pussy that was rubbed by Namjoon.

Namjoon pull her shirt up and her bra as he suck her breasts roughly.

"N-Namjoon..." She put her head back in pleasure as Namjoon sucking her nipples and rubbing her pussy.

Namjoon put his hand inside her panties as he play her clit softly.

"D-Daddy...Stop..."

"You're getting wet my baby..." He smirked and keep playing with her pussy. Namjoon take her to their room as he finally push her on the bed. Namjoon sucked his wet fingers and take off his shirt. He pulled out her panties and pants as Yn take off her shirt and bra. Yn was naked but not for Namjoon. Yn know her job as she on her knees and lick his pants. Namjoon was moaning as hell.

She pull down his pants and his boxer as his dick was standing proudly. Yn wrapped her hand and masturbate it.

"Hmmm...Yes like that..." He moans hardly but then his dick was wet make him looked down. Yn was sucking his dick make he grabbed her hair.

"Yes continue it...Arghh..."

His dick was so big and long make Yn can't suck it all. But then Namjoon chocked her with his dick.

She sucked his dick roughly and chocked herself as Namjoon let his hair go. He slapped her ass make Yn shouted a few times.

SLAPP!

"Ughh fuckkkkk..."

SLAPP!

"Arghhh!"

He keep slapping until it was fully red. After feeling he wanna come, he pushed Yn to the bed and kiss her lips roughly. He then leave a few hickeys on her body make she moans non stop. He opened her legs bigger as he suck and lick it as much as he want. Yn can't stop moaning and just rubbing his hair while he was so busy licking her clit.

"Are you gonna obey me today?" He asked as she nod softly. "Doggie."

He said make Yn shocked. Namjoon never fuck her on her ass since she said it's gonna hurt and Namjoon never forced her. Even Namjoon asked about it many times, Yn still don't want to give it.

"B-But..."

"I said doggie." He replied in serious tone make Yn gulp.

"I-I don't want."

He kiss her lips softly and lick her lips. "And I don't care." He whispered. He turn her back as she try to push him. Namjoon slapped her ass.

"Fuckk Namjoon!! I-I don't want!"

Namjoon pushed her after she try to push Namjoon. Without waiting, he shoved his dick inside her ass even it's hard. Yn that was shocked just can quiet and bite her bottom lips from screaming.

"Hmm fuck!" He shoved it more deep.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"I-It's hurt..."

"Fuck...Hold it hm?" Namjoon start moving as Yn keep bitting her bottom lips.

Namjoon moving so rough with his big dick make Yn finally scream his name.

"Namjoon!"

Namjoon quickly pulled out his dick and push Yn to lay down properly. He hold her both hands as he shoved his dick inside her without any warn.

"Hmm yes..." Yn said, holding the pain.

Namjoon smiled and kiss her lips softly. "You like this huh?"

Yn nod make he chuckled. He suck her nipples while his dick still moving make Yn hug him tightly.

"J-Joonie..."

"Now." He whispered as both of them cum hardly.

Namjoon stared at her as she stared at Namjoon back. Their lips was kissing softly as Namjoon take out his dick.

"Be mine? Again?" He asked softly all of sudden make Yn stared at him for a seconds. "Please?"

Yn kiss his lips again as he replied it but then Yn break it. "I love you, Namjoonie. I love you." She said make Namjoon smiled and slammed the kiss. He wrapped her legs on his waist as he carried her naked. He walked slowly to the toilet while Yn on his arms.

Yn that was shocked just break the kiss and hit his chest. "Joonie, put me down!" She mad make he laughed hardly.

"Let's take a shower...Or another round in toilet?" He said as he closed the bathroom door.

"Yah Kim Namjoon!" She finally shouted his name. Namjoon just can chuckled looked at her cutest face.