games

———————-
note: i made this before like paige and all them moved out sooo

you were laying in jacob's bed, extremely bored. he was playing video games with his friends so he didn't have 'time' for you.

he's been playing video games for about three hours not paying any attention at all. "jacob!" you cry out. he has his headset on not even listening.

"DUDE HE'S BEHIND YOU. FU- WHAT THE FUCK!" jacob screams at his teammates.

since the motherfucker won't even pay attention to you.

you get up, grab your shoes & keys. jacob still won't even look at you. you walk towards the door and open it up when all the sudden you get stopped by jacob.

"where are you going, y/n?" he asks grabbing your wrists. "i'm leaving." you say.

"don't please baby. here one more game and i'm done." he says whining.

"fine." you say taking your stuff off and jumping on his bed.

you wait until the game is over and he still is screaming at his friends and shit. you really wanted to leave but, also didn't want to.

so, you got a perfect idea! you get up from his bed and make your way towards the bathroom, grab your phone and take a really naughty photo and send it to him. that was a good idea for attention !

you wait afew minutes in the bathroom and you can still hear all them on a call screaming and shit, acting like child's.

"GUYS SHUT UP! I WILL SHOW YOU GUYS MY SCREEN AND WHAT I GOT." jacob tells them while he's sharing his screen. he presses the 'SHARE MY SCREEN' button and that's when you send it.

DING!

you can hear his notification go off from my text.

"y/n.. texted." jacob says.

he goes onto messages on his pc and finds the naughty photo.

"SHIT!" "SHES A KEEPER DUDE!" "WOW." you can hear his friends saying. you run out of the bathroom and into the bed, acting like nothing happen.

"boys, i got work to do. i will be on later." jacob sighs. he slowly takes his headset off and turns to where you were sitting.

"why the fuck would you do that?" he madly says.

"sorry babe, you weren't giving me attention." you say to him giving him fck me eyes.

"god your such a flirt y/n." he cries out looking right into ur eyes.

he slowly climes up the bed making his way we're you were.

"be a f*cking slut for me and take the pants off." he madly says
continue keeping eye contact.

you do as he says because jacob is obviously scary when he's mad.

"want me to destroy your tight pussy?" he says.

"mhm" you lightly moan as he rubs your thighs.