1.2 The Knights (HSM 3)

Year 2008
East High School

'Is it just me or are you two trying to make out in the middle of this crowded cafeteria? There's too much sexual tension cut it off lovebirds and sit.... The sweetness will make me throw up that New York Deli I just ate.'

Blushing at Taylor's comment, Gabriella slowly retrieves her arms around Troy's neck and tries to sit back down. But suddenly Troy grabs her arm and sits on her seat, given not enough time to react. The black haired beauty gets pulled onto his lap, with his arms tightly encircled around her body.

'Oops!!! Mr. Davis' class got me too sleepy so I needed to recharge some of my energy with my angel. Sorry for the disturbance guys.'

The girls all stiffle their chuckles as Troy leans down to chow down on Gabriella's half eaten lunch, immediately the female smacks her boyfriend's hands and playfully glares at him.

'There's a line up on the counter, go queue up and get a separate meal. Also, please sit on the other chair. This is mine.'

Not giving Gabriella's scolding any attention, the male proceeds to grin as he takes her juice and takes a sip. Afterwards, he winks playfully and tightens his hold on her waist.

Taylor and the other girls could only roll their eyes as they all mumble together.

'Boys....'

Soon enough, Chad and the other boys all join in on the table. They had all suddenly become so talkative and energetic as jokes and 'friendly' insults were passed around from person to person.

As the couple and their friends all enjoy their time together, a group of equally buffed and attractive young men all dressed in blue and white shaded clothing .... walk up to the huge cafeteria doors and sneak a peek to be specific on the popular senior gang.

'Would you look at that.... The little cats are all smiling and enjoying their little time together...'

'I can't wait to rip those smiles out of their faces, let's work hard this time... We're taking the championship title back to our school.'

Well if you didn't take the hint yet... Yes!!! These boys were the Wildcats' main rivals.

Trevor Oakley, a handsome young lad (not as handsome as Troy though). He was the popular captain of the West High Knights and if you still don't get it.... He hates Troy... A LOT!!!

If you're wondering why the members of the West High Knights were suddenly in East High... It's probably because their coach had forced them to come and pay a respectful visit to greet Coach Bolton before the upcoming game.

Although the two schools were fierce rivals, Coach Bolton and the Knights' coach were very good friends. Hence, it wasn't unusual for Coach Dalthon to suddenly visit East High with his team.

Suddenly, Trevor smirks as he finally notices the beauty sitting on Troy's lap.

Gabriella and Troy were now in their own world as Troy planted light pecks again and again on her lips.

The couple flirted and shared sweet kisses as they ignored their friends' banters and loud arguments.... It was their own little fantasy.

'Well... That's one ravishing precious little gem his got there.'

'So that's why he got so edgy the last time you 'joked' about taking his girlfriend.... Your a genius Trev, I've never seen him infuriated the last time. I've always wondered what his girlfriend would look like... Now that i see her, I kinda get why he was pissed as fuck... '

'With a hottie as a girlfriend.... Woohoo, I could finally rest in peace.'

Trevor smirks as he eyes Gabriella, it was no lie that she was in fact a very much gorgeous woman and he knew and finally understood why Troy was extremely protective and secretive of her identity

'Well boys.... Let's make this rare opportunity to be at the cat's den worthwhile. Let's start by getting to know little Ms. Hottie over there.'

Scratching his head nervously, Thomas Ryans, the co-captain of the Knights look up at Trevor and replies in a low and hesitant voice.

'Trev... I don't think it's right to involve the girl in whatever your trying to do. Plus, coach told us not to get into any trouble... I know you hate Bolton's guts but let's just please not create more trouble.

The last time you tried to mess with the Wildcats it always backfires and we end up always taking 90% of the blame.'

Shrugging his teammate's advice off, Trevor swiftly grabs a random girl, who looked quite young....presumably a junior at East High.

Flashing his charming smile, the Knights' captain spoke with a flirtatious tone.

'Hello there babe, mind I take a few minutes of your time?'

Obviously charmed and under his spell at his bold actions, the young female smiles and nods.

'I just need some basic info... Care to tell me a bit about that chick over there?'

The young female turns and smiles as she spoke in a gentle voice.

'Oh!!! That's Gabriella, she's the co-captain of the Scholastic Decathlon Team and also you can say the 'Primo Girl' here at East High. She's a senior and is considered to be super nice and approachable.... '

'But if your interested in her, I don't think you should pursue it.'

Curious at the female's statement, Trevor tilts his head and asks with a sly smile.

'Why do you say that?'

'I mean it's obvious.... She's very much off limits. She's Troy Bolton's... The Basketball Captain's girl and they've been together for like forever? I wouldn't want to get into Troy's nerves.... Based on what I've seen around here, his extremely protective of her.'

A light seemed to have turn on in Trevor's eyes. He was always beaten in terms of skill, popularity and everything when it came to Troy.

It was rather hard to find Troy's Achilles Heel... The Knights' captain had been waiting a long time to truly find a way to make Troy Bolton explode.... Finally, the time and opportunity has come.