skulls.

an: the chapter will be mostly abt luke and the skulls so pls don't get bored :(

after rushing and rushing to where the voice on the other line tells him to go luke drinks the drink.

he's dizzy.

he soon passes out

and wakes up...in a coffin?

" congratulations skulls" a man in red robe says.

" on your rebirth, a skulls above any other, say it" another man in a red robe says.

" a skull above any other" the all repeat.

" no outsiders shall ever know the work of the order or the composition of it's membership" the man says.

" before you can enter our world and begin your year, our council has a small task for you to complete"

"you might call it a test"

" a snake without scales shows it veins"

" you have until dawn"

" we have been watching, we will be watching" they say and darkness erupts the room so they can only see eachother.

they all rush out to the tower thing and caleb jhust has to be the first of to jump on the platform and right in front of the door.

" it's locked" caleb says.

" scuse me gentlemen, locks just happen to be my specialty," luke smirks.

" so what did you say your name was?" caleb asks.

" luke mcnamara"

" caleb mandrake"

" i know, I've been serving you breakfast for the past three years"

"I'm sorry, you know, all you guys in the dining hall look like, it must be the hats"

" yeah it must be the hats."

" where the hell did you learn how to do that?"

"the skills of a misspent youth"

" i used to be a genuine menance to society"

luke pushes the door open.

" well there are no snakes in here"

" okay, a snake without scales shows its veins. they said that the snake was at the building but that doesn't necessarily mean that it was in the building"

the 2 just sigh.

" it just shows its veins"

" of course, a weather vane"

" lets go"

the begin to climb up the weather vane.

man what are these guys thinking?

the FINALLY make it in top and hold on to the snake.

" this must be what they mean by a skull above any other"

the two just laugh.

" ready?"

" yeah"

the two tussle with it back and forth until it comes up and the two lose balance.

luke manages to hold up to one of the shingles while caleb is almost holding onfor dear life not to fall into the water.

luke hands lets go and they both fall into the water, screaming like girls.

" LUKE? WHERES LUKE?" Caleb shouts.

he is scared when he comes face to face with the snake statue

luke finally come up from the water.

" you really are a menace to society" caleb says to luke, who just laughs like the rest of the group.