the star, reversed.

The night air is cold, nipping at the stars exposed skin. Even their oversized hoodie and mask can't protect the girl from the night wind. 

Attempting to hide her face, Lumine pulls the face mask up further over her nose. They just want a few snacks from the grocery store, and don't want to have to wade through paparazzi. 

Pulling their hood up over their now iconic hair style, she begins her walk. The sky is devoid of light, and she can't help the feeling of loneliness it gives her. Lumine hopes her twin is okay. 

He looks happy in 4NEMO, he looks like he enjoys their company. Good. He deserves it. 

As she traverses dirty alleyways littered with broken glass bottles and cigarette butts, they take a moment to look back. Look back on what got them this far. 

They're a star. Someone known across the nation and beyond. Lumine is surrounded by people she'd never get to meet otherwise. They could turn on their phone and talk to people she would have idolized in a different world. 

Lumine has friends, people she can turn to anytime. 

and as she looks at the broken sidewalk, and headlights of passing cars. 

she wonders why she's still so lonely. 

lumine misses him.