Introduction

The Jensoin family consisted of four children and one decaying woman, and I mean that in a mental health sort of way, not the age sort of way.

The women's name was Odella. It was a simple yet graceful name that her father came up with, way back in '46. She's a kind woman, or at least kind to fellow adults. She's oddly fertile and is having her 5th child.

Her eldest child, Benny (short for Benjamín), was fifteen and going through it. A gifted one, most would say. In every grade he got straight A's and succeeded academically. Adults around him made it seem as if this was his only personality trait, even though he was a very intricate and "soft" person. He liked the Bonnie and Spring Bonnie animatronic alot.

The second eldest, Vega, was a quiet child, many adults would say. At the young age of thirteen, she was playing cruel "pranks" on her little brother Neo with her other little brother Slaw and the help of her friend Michael Afton, who was also thirteen. She also pranked Michael's little brother, whom she could never quite remember the name of, but she never really talked much and mostly kept to herself. She always wore a chica mask while bullying Michael's brother.

The middle child, Slaw, was a special one. Aged eleven-and-a-half, he lacked any sort of empathy for others and would even hurt himself or others if he got bored. He had a pure hatred for his little brother Neo, and would help bully him with the neighborhood kids. He always wore a Freddy mask while doing this.

The youngest, Neo, aged seven years, was soft, like his eldest brother.An anxious child, his mother would warn. He was often paired up with his best friend, Everly? Elliot? He wasn't good with names, but he was bullied with him by his siblings and the others brother, too. He was deathly afraid of Mr. Afton, but then again, so were his brothers and sister.

A/N: ik that some of you might be thinking why their family is so big, and my reasoning is that I've always dreamt for a bigger one, since the only siblings that I have are honestly really crappy ppl so yeah <3 this is rlly just me projecting mostly

Why have 8 ppl read this 😭 it's so bad