Technical Mysteries of the World Pt. 2

Pandy nods. She has so many questions to ask the pair.

"Well, I guess yeah. Are you two souls like me? And if you are, how were you even able to possess glitches?"

Vision pipes up. "Oh, I can answer that one! We are souls, Lolbits name before they died was Vinny, and mine was Arrow. If I remember right, both of us were killed by William Afton by stabbing. The reason we were able to possess glitches is that Lolbit and Vision were animatronics before they got scrapped. There might be some Lolbit models at some sister locations, but there's definitely no Vision animatronics left. The reason we're glitches is because our bodies were burned, so I guess our souls had no reference to look like, so we were stuck as something our souls were familiar with. That's really the only explanation I can come up with, I know, I know, not a really good one."

Pandy shrugs. "Ok, that's fine with... Hold on, do either of you know why mom said my eyes are fine? My right eye has been broken since Halloween, and I don't think anyone fixed it since I haven't told anyone."

Lolbit raises their hand. "Oh, I do! I made it so that she sees you as normal since I know you don't want anyone to know about your broken eye because you don't want anyone worrying about you!"

They smile and Pandy sighs. "Thank you for that. I guess it's that reason I don't want to tell anyone now that you say that out loud. Well, I guess that and I don't really want them to be more mad at me than they already are."

Vision turns her head and looks at Pandy confused.

"You seem... upset. Is something wrong?"

Pandy chokes back tears and nods. "Kind of, yeah... I've never lashed out at someone the way I did Freddy, it's like something took control of me, but it was still me saying that. What's even worse is that I sort of liked how it felt... I don't exactly know why, but something changed in me. Ever since my body got taken out I've been feeling different. I wonder if it's because of that..."

She hears a small giggle before realizing it belongs to Lolbit.

"Why are you laughing?"

They shrug and Pandy notices they have a weird looking smile on their face.

"Oh, no reason. Well, no bad reason anyways. You don't need to worry about it."

Pandy sighs. "Ok, that's fine with me. What other questions could I ask you too..."

While thinking she hears a familiar voice. After looking through the vent cover she realizes it's Freddy talking to Navy.

"I really don't know what's come over her recently, Navy. She never gets angry! She hasn't acted like this before and I'm worried about her. I really want her to know that if she needs help she can come to me, but every time I try to tell her she starts getting really angry or just runs off."

Navy goes to answer before getting cut off by a familiar voice.

"So, I'm sorry to say this but I can't find Pandy in any of the vents. I looked everywhere I could."

Pandy quickly realizes it's Evil Pandy.

"I don't know where she could've gone Freddy, I'm sorry. Plus I know she hasn't gone through the portal because my Molten is guarding your portal and my Lefty is guarding our portal. If she went through we would've known, so she's definitely somewhere here."

Pandy goes closer to hear better. She hears Vision whisper something to Lolbit and hears Lolbit giggle before getting pushed. She screams before falling directly onto Freddy. She does a nervous laugh before getting off of him.

"Uh, hi Freddy."

She braces herself to get yelled at but gets shocked with a hug from Freddy.

"Don't scare me like that again, please..."

Pandy collects herself and hugs him back.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Freddy. I-i don't know what got over me..."

Navy sighs. "Well, you two have made up, it seems like. Plus, it seems like Pandy's back to normal, let's hope it stays this way."

She waves bye to Evil Pandy and hugs Pandy.

"If you ever feel different can you please let us know? We don't want to be worried as much as we were today."

Pandy nods "I-i'll try..."

Freddy almost says something but Bonnie comes in, interrupting him.

"Hey guys, it's almost time for opening. We gotta go back, and we can continue our search for-"

He looks at Pandy. "Oh, you found her, nevermind then. Just come on, go get on stage!"

Pandy mumbles "What are you, my mom?"

Making Navy laugh as they head back to their stages.