Chapter 4

"Well, Where are we going?" Karma skipped along next to Gakushuu, hyper on a cup of coffee. "We're going to an abandon hospital, where an explosion happened 7 years ago." Karma oohed at the explosion part.

"So the building went- KABOOM!" Karma flung his rms in the air, motioning how big the explosion was. Then, a bright light shone next to Karma, causing the red-head to hide his face in Gakushuu's chest.

"I have been summoned?" Nagisa asked, fixing his headdress. "Oh, Hi Nagisa." Karma looked around, and when they turned the corner, his eyes widened. "Um, Gakushuu, why do they-MMFPH...!" Gakushuu covered a handover Karma's mouth, while picking the red-head up. 

They saw a spirit with dark hair and yellow eyes, in a raggedy hospital gown with rips in it. She was sitting next to a bloody wall, crying. "What's wrong, What happened?" Gakushuu crouched down next to the girl, while she eyed Nagisa.

"Nagisa why's you leave me! I had to fend for myself out there! I almost died because of you! IF YOU SAY ANYTHING YOU'RE GONNA DIE TOO, YOU HEAR ME YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

Nagisa glared at the girl. "I'm already dead. You can't kill someone a second time." The brown-haired girl glared back, before raising a hand at his face.

<><><><><><><><><>

Karma looked up at Gakushuu. "Gakushuu, why do people hate you but love Nagisa?"

Gakushuu looked down at the red-head, and sadly smiled, taking off his cloak, to reveal a black suit. "Because Life is a beautiful Lie, And I am the painful truth." Now getting a full look at Gakushuu, Karma fell over with a bloody nose.

Gakushuu was hotter than Karma expected