SUN AND MOON

-

-

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

in which she was the sun, while she was the moon.

OR

summer of '78, ziggy berman goes to camp nightwing, she constantly runs into cindy's friend, y/n, since she got in trouble all the time and had to have y/n get her when they couldn't find cindy.

ziggy found y/n annoying, since ziggy thought of y/n as 'miss perfect', y/n never had sex, never went to parties, and never smoked. her goal was to get out of shady side and have a good life.

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

no SMUT 💜💜

this whole book will be written in third person

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

your background: you have a happy, bubbly personality to cover up the fact that you really are like other shadysiders. cursed, and most likely going nowhere. your dad is dead, and your mom works two jobs, and is barely ever home.

you and ziggy's ages: 15

cindy, joan, tommy, and gary's ages: 17

(these ages are not confirmed, none of their ages were, im just going based on what they look like)

i have a spotify playlist for this book, my spotify is newtsleftpinkytoe, (username very out of pocket ik💜💜) so try to find the playlists:

act I playlist - sun and moon act I

(playlist songs for each chapter will be in the next chapter)

this book will take event in the plot of fear street 1978

if u guys find some parts of the book funny, (for example, it being highly unrealistic or goofy) it's ok u can joke and make fun of it LMAOO but pls don't genuinely shit on me or my writing.

you guys don't have to comment while reading, but it would very much be appreciated:)) it gives me motivation to keep going on this book