five

Y/N AND ZIGGY ran into another room, seeing tommy walking in

y/n slowly walked up behind tommy, with a knife.

tommy turned around to face tommy, and y/n yelled out as she stabbed tommy in the chest.

tommy grunted and punched y/n in the face.

y/n and ziggy continued wrestling with tommy, and tommy started choking them both, and ziggy took a bag, and put it over tommy's head.

ziggy tried to choke tommy to death, but tommy kicked ziggy off of her, grabbing an axe and trying to kill both y/n and ziggy.

ziggy and y/n started running away, with ziggy limping and y/n helping her.

tommy knocked y/n and ziggy to the floor, and they both backed up as tears fell down.

then, cindy came up, stabbing tommy in the back.

tommy turned around to face cindy, cindy stabbed tommy again.

"fuck.." cindy said as she stabbed tommy again. "you!" cindy stabbed tommy again.

tommy fell to the floor, with all three girls panting.

"you swore." ziggy panted.

"it's becoming a habit." cindy remarked.

ziggy chuckled as cindy dropped her knife and hugged ziggy.

"you smell like shit." ziggy commented.

"yeah, that's because i'm covered in it." cindy replied.

"do you think it'll wash out?" cindy asked, referring to her polo.

"you might need to buy a new polo." y/n laughed.

the three girls laughed, then cindy turned back to ziggy.

"i'm so sorry, ziggy." cindy apologized. "i'm.. i'm sorry i wasn't here, not just tonight, but every day."

"no, you were. you just-"

"no, no. i haven't been here." ziggy cut cindy off. "i know that now. i know that you just needed me to listen, to hear you. i thought if i just put my head down and followed the rules, everything would be fine. that'd i'd get out of shadyside. but, now i know you were right. everything is cursed."

"you're not the only one who figured that out." ziggy said, as she pointed to y/n. "but, i could've been nicer. i could have been less of a.. of a monster."

"yeah." cindy agreed. "well.. you were my monster. and at the end of the day, mom, dad, shadyside, sunnyvale, i won't let anything pull us apart again. you hear me?"

"loud and clear, ma'am." ziggy smiled.

ziggy and cindy heard distant footsteps again, and went over to went slowly.