4

the womens prison was now at yard time, so the prison was basically empty. i sat in my bed reading a book, i was the only girl in the cubicle.

                              ————-

"how do i get a girl to like me?" nicky asked

"your basically a god at that, you sleep with everyone." alex responded

"yeah, that's just a hookup. but i want a relationship with a specific girl."

"with luna?"

"yeah, with luna. she's cute, don't you think?"

"yeah, i guess so. but im with piper so i don't really get to say anything."

"so... how do i do it?"

"just tell her nichols. i'm sure she likes you to."

"you think so?...."

                                 —————-

honestly, prison really got to me. i fell hard into my addiction, i was high most times but i was good at hiding it.... even from nichols. and we all know she likes heroin.

i hated that i needed oxy to not feel sick. i hated that i had an addiction,  i hated that i did this to myself. i've tried getting clean but i always end up relapsing.

i took a few pills before nicky came and sat in my cube. i looked at her confused.

"what're you doing? you can't be in here." i told her

"i was thinking...." she led on

"about what?"

"how we're friends. you get to call me nicky."

"us? i didn't know we were friends."

"we are, we have been since i gave you the tylenol."

"hm. seems fair." i shrug and i look up at the ceiling

"give me a chance."

i turnt my head to look at her "what are you talking about?"

"date me. give me a chance."

"really?"

"i'm being serious.."

i smiled at her, placing a small kiss on her soft lips, i cupped her face with both hands and i kissed her again, she put her hands under my top and held my waist.