Growing Up Halliwell

The Halliwell sisters are four very different girls. Sometimes you'd never think they are related. They have very different social statuses and friends.
Prue Halliwell is the oldest sister. She's very confident and intimidating. You either love her or you hate her. Being the varsity cheer captain makes her an easy target for jealousy. Either she likes you or she hates you. Her boyfriend Andy is the quarterback of the football team.

Piper Halliwell is the second oldest. She's a very reserved girl. Some people might even tell you they haven't even heard her speak. She is definitely the smartest out of the Halliwell bunch. She cares about everything and everyone.....Maybe even a little bit too much. Her boyfriend Leo is also on the football team.

Phoebe Halliwell is the second youngest. She is a wild child. She's very boy crazy. She does what she wants and is usually the problem child. School definitely isn't her thing. She's known as the school troublemaker. Her boyfriend Cole plays soccer and throws the schools best parties.

Paige Halliwell is the youngest. She is a mixture of all her sisters. Like Prue she has a lot of friends. Like Phoebe she gets in trouble but like Piper she's very smart and can still be a bit shy. She is very stubborn and brutally honest. She keeps her guard up and has commitment issues. Her boyfriend Glen plays on the jv football team.

"Hey Piper?" Grams asked. 

"Yes Grams?" Piper answered. 

"Where's Phoebe?" She asked. 

"At Jimmy's party." Piper answered. 

"What about Paige?" Grams asked. 

"Also, at Jimmy's party." Piper said. 

"Prue?" Grams asked. 

"Upstairs with Andy studying." Piper said. 

"Oh. Well can you tell Prue it's her turn to do the dishes?" Grams asked. 

"Of course." Piper said.

Piper walked up stairs and knocked on Prue's door.
Her oldest sister came to the door. 

"What's up Piper?" Prue asked. 

"Grams wanted me to tell you it's your turn to do dishes." Piper said.

"Okay. That all?" Prue asked impatiently. 

"Yeah." Piper said. 

Prue looked around. 

"Where's Leo?" She asked. 

"He's on his way here." Piper answered. 

"Oh ok." Prue said.

Prue went back into her room and sat down on the bed next to Andy. 

"Ugh I hate Mrs. Smith. She totally has it out for me." Prue said looking at her boyfriend. 

"I know. Mr. Hunt has it out for me too." Andy said. 

"They're probably just jealous because they are old." Prue said. 

Andy couldn't help but laugh.
"Are you coming to the game Friday?" He asked. 

"Always. I'm cheer captain remember?" Prue replied. 

She leaned in and kissed him. The kiss became more passionate, and both of their shirts came off. Suddenly they heard something hit up against Prue's window. Prue got up to see what it was. When she opened it, Paige was on the other side with a boy she hadn't seen before looking guilty. 

"Oh, shit wrong window. Don't mind us." Paige said walking further down the roof holding the boy's hand. She went to go open the next window. 

"Paige!" Prue said. 

"Huh?" Paige asked clearly drunk. 

"That's Grams window! Get away from it!" Prue whisper yelled. 

"Which one's mine again?" Paige asked looking back and forth.

"One more over." Prue answered. 

Prue shut her window and went back over to Andy kissing him again before she heard something hit up against her window again. 

This time the window opened Paige and the boy climbed in. 

"Sorry my window was locked." She said quickly.

 Paige covered her eyes and made her way towards Prue's door before walking into someone. She uncovered her eyes to see Andy standing in front of her.

"Um this doesn't look like Glen." He said. 

"Oh, Uh we are on a break." Paige said looking guilty.

"Since when?" Andy asked. 

"Yesterday." Paige answered.

 Andy turned to the boy.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Kyle." The boy answered. 

Paige rolled her eyes and pulled Kyle out of Prue's room. 

They went into Paige's room. She had spilt alcohol all over her shirt, so she needed to change. She pulled her shirt off to leave her in a bra. Before she could put the clean shirt on Kyle distracted her. 

"Don't." Kyle said smiling. 

Paige walked over to him and started kissing him hungrily. After a lot of time had passed the two of them were laying naked under the sheet watching a movie. Without notice Gram's voice could be heard through the house. She was coming up the stairs. 

"Phoebe Halliwell! Are you high?" Grams yelled. 

Paige and Kyle panicked he put on his boxers and quickly climbed out of Paige's window to wait on the roof. Paige threw on a t shirt and shorts. 

When Phoebes door finally slammed, and she heard Grams go back downstairs. She reopened her window to not only see Kyle out there but Andy and Leo too. Piper and Prue stuck their heads back out the window.

Piper looked at Paige and Prue. 

"Um you guys panicked too?" She asked. 

"Yeah." Prue said. 

"Uh huh." Paige said. 

Finally, Phoebe opened her window hearing feet moving on the roof. 

"Hey! You guys had a rooftop party without me? Oh, and free strippers?" She asked loudly. 

"Shhh!" Prue, Piper, and Paige said at the same time. 

"Ugh. You guys never include me. My friends are more fun anyway." Phoebe said closing her window.

"Uh can I come back in now?" Kyle asked. 

"Oh yeah. Sorry." Paige said moving out of the way. Andy and Leo both went back in too. All 3 boys snuck out not long after.