𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈

At the school corridor...

"KONGPOB SUTHILAK!"

pfft! they really thought they can catch me? yeah right, that will never happen.

"Stop trying sir! You will never going to make it!"

I need to the find the lift, running like this isn't going anywhere . I didn't hear that old man voice anymore, I guess- damn that Cappuccino Latte looks delicious. I looked around and notice the professor is not here yet.

So I will take this opportunity.

"hey lads, what a nice Coffee you got there. do you mind if I take it?"

That drink didn't even get touch yet, so why not? The lady obviously look shock and she is giving me that what-has-gotten-into-you look.

"Answer my question can you? Forget it I'll just take it before-"

"Kongpob! Stop this bullshit already!"

"yeah that's my time to run, well thanks for the drink."

I just continue running and... there! i finally found a lift!

"This damn lift please be useful this time! Can't you open your door a little fast?!"

Our school is kind of huge and I felt really grateful that my dad agreed with my opinion on giving this school a lift.

"KONGPOB!"

This lift is asking for a renovation.

Ding!

Finally and there's no need for the renovation.

"Let's meet again at the detention tomorrow sir!"

I got into the lift and the door close at the exact time before that old man come.

"That teacher still doesn't give and I'm getting bored by this. Well at least there's no detent- AAHHH!"

....
....

"I THOUGHT I'M ALONE IN HERE!"

damn it I didn't notice there is another student in here, did he saw everything? well this is not the first time I got into trouble and I am quite famous here because of my behaviour.

"well, you finally notice my existence right? then can you move a little far away from me?"

This kid has the nerve. This is not the first time I got this kind of comment.

"Okay kiddo chill, no need to sound annoy okay?"

I guess he doesn't know everything about me? Well I just need to ask Oak to search his background and-

"Why are you being so noisy? If you are like this in the morning everyday it might make your friends question themselves why they're being your friends."

Dude. What? Is he a new student here?

"Don't say it like that, you're making me think if they actually don't really want to be my friends."

"It's okay if you want to think about it. It will help you think about future much more early. There are some people who say that overthinking isn't good for your health but I think they're wrong. Why? because-"

I just stood there smiling. Listening to his babbling about the society or something? I'm not quite sure because I already lost when he talk about the government.

Wait. Did I just say that I smile? for some random kid?

I mean he is cute and funny to talk with.

"You're so cute! Can I pinch your cheeks? "

Well I guess that is a no. He just glare at me and then said.

"Don't let your dirty hand touch this fabulous face of me. It will makes my face looks like your face. Which is trash."

Ding!

The lift door opened , and he just left me there feeling something that i never felt before...

giddy feelings?

"Oh shit, he is cute."