➤Chaper 1, Tears and a new student.

2 days, 3 nights, 4 weeks, Nothing

Ever since 'he' left me, I have always been this empty. No motivation, nothing at all.

Not even tears fell from my eyes when I saw him with someone else. Such a shame really. Oh to have used up all your tears just because of one guy.

Now there's this one new guy at school of which I believe is a new student with bad reputation from another school. From my information his name was "Raiden Scarmouche".

That's strange.. I never knew that the School council President had a little brother.  Let alone a short one.

Sigh, I got requested a job to collect as much information about this new guy as much as possible. But he seems to be grumpy and wouldn't even talk to that much people.

So far, I have only saw him talk to 2 Members of the fatui club, La Signora and Childe, and a 1st year, Kaedehara Kazuha.

To be honest, if it weren't for his harsh personality I would have asked him out by now.

As I was walking down in one of the hallways that led you to the building based on your catergory, I saw The new guy.

𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘩? 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵. 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘪 ' I walk towards him and of course he noticed me.

" And who the fuck are you? "

" Hey, mind your language. The name's Y/n Miko. Nice to meet you. "

" Tch whatever. "

I roll my eyes in annoyance of course.

" Aren't you going to say YOUR name? "
I asked him, even tho I already knew who he was. I just didnt want it to seem suspicious.

" Tsk, whatever. I'm Scaramouche. Not nice to meet you. "

" Wow, Rude. Are you new here? " I asked the short man, again I already knew the answer.

" Yeah I am, so what? Are you going to tell me to stay away from certain kids or what? Because I don't care. " he rolls his eyes and starts to walk away

' 𝘕𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭. 𝘖𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵. '

" Uh no, of course not. Besides, we just met. How am I supposed to tell you what to do? It's not my business when you get into shit anyway. " I immediately responded and handed him his schedule.

I made it so that most of his classes are with me just to get closer to him. "Here's your schedule." I also handed him his keys to his dorm so that I would be his roomate just to make my job a lot easier.

" I still have a favor to do for a friend. See you around Scaramouche. "

" Yeah yeah whatever " he responded and walked away towards the Dormitory building.

" 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙩 " 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚. ' 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤. '

𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩