purity ring

A RING , that declares my virginity status

christian families , well , at least my family gave purity rings to the teens. my father gave me a purity ring when i was 16. i'm now 19 and in my final year of highschool. i hate this school and it's viewings.

but anyways ,

i see boys with their girlfriends purity rings around their necks , meaning they lost their virginity to that guy.

i have a crush i do admit , and it's the hottest boy in this school , girls throw themselves at him.

vincent hacker , well vinnie he prefers.

girls try in so many ways to get to sleep with him or date , or anything but he doesn't pay attention to them.

right now , me and vinnie have the same class. he sits next to me , and i hate this teacher. mr thomas. he is a creep , and has caressed my shoulder in a sexual way before.

i got suspended for elbowing him in the nose , making it bruised and bleeding. he got what he deserved.

vinnie smiled at me that day , and he also started talking to me. that was about 2 months ago.

i go to my seat , mr thomas side eyeing me in anger. i laugh as i sit down , adjusting my skirt. i hate this skirt.

i'm more of a thick woman , thick thighs meaning many boys try to sleep with me or go on a date. i deny all of them , and i only want vinnie.

"hey " i see written on a piece of paper as mr thomas shows a video of our lesson. "hi :)" i wrote back , handing it back to vinnie.

note :
i hate this class.
same , wanna dip ?
my mom and dad would kill me.
it's the last class of the day , who cares ?
you do have a point , and there's only an 15 minutes left. why not.
okay :)

"mr.thomas may i go to the nurse , i think i might get sick " he says , tightly clutching his stomach. mr thomas writes him a pass , and i wait about 5 minutes.

"can i use the bathroom ?" i ask , and he shakes his head. he hands me a pass , and i walk out seeing vinnie waiting for me.

we run out the doors of the entrance , just getting off of school grounds. we get into his car , and we drive off.

"i've never done this before , hopefully he won't call my parents ." i say , and he shakes his head. "my dads the principal , i'll tell him to clean your record " he says , and i nod.

we make it to his house , and his mom smiles at us. "hey sweetie , is this y/n ?!" she smiles , and i look at vinnie shocked.

he talks about me ?

"i am mrs hacker , so great to meet you. " i hug her , and she hugs me. vinnies cheeks are flushed as i smile at him , and she pulls from the hug.

"reggie , your father and i have to go to gracie's party , it's okay if you two stay here. " she smiles at us as his dad pulls up.

his brother reggie comes out of the room , waving at me. "hi y/l/n" he says , and i laugh. "hi reg " i say , and they leave.

"sorry about that " vinnie says , smiling as we go to his room. his cat hera climbs up to me on the bed , sniffing me.

she rubs her head into my hands as i take her in my arms. "she's so cute. " i say , and he nods , taking his tie off of his white dress shirt.

i try to look away , but i can't. he has so many tattoos , i look away , and he shrugs. he unbuttons his first two buttons and sits down next to me.

"soo you talk about me ?" i ask him as hera sleeps on my legs. he smiles , and shakes his head. "sometimes , i mean you're the only girl that doesn't act different around me or throw yourself at me. so yeah , i like people like you " he says , and i blush. hard.

"cute " he says , smiling at me as i lean my head on his shoulder.

"so , are you a virgin ?" he asks me , and i'm shocked. "yeah " i nod , and he nods too. "me too , i know. shocking " he says sarcastically , and i am shocked.

he's a virgin ? this hot ass man is a virgin ?

"i was just wondering , are you hungry ? wanna go out to eat? ." he says , grabbing his keys .

" i-i would love too! can we stop at my house on the way so i can change ?" i say , and sigh. "well here .. follow me gorgeous " he says , and i blush again. he smirks , he knows what he's doing. fucker.

he hands me a pair of sweats and a shirt of his , the cologne on them sending butterflies to me. he turns away , and i start to change. i feel like he truly didn't close his eyes but it's fine.

i get changed , tying his sweatpants around my waist as they're too big for me , and i smile. "done " i say , and he "uncovers " his eyes.

he starts getting changed , maintaining eye contact with me. i look down his body , his abs , muscles , tan skin , and tattoos just making me fall even more in love with him.

he smiles and places his arm around my waist as we head to his car , and he opens my door. "ready beautiful ?" he asks , and i nod as he smiles at me and heads to his door.

he gets in , and starts the car up. he backs out of his driveway and we drive to a waffle house. he opens my door , and i thank him.
we walk in , his arm around my shoulders as we are side to side.

"table for two please " he says , and the waiter grabs 2 menus and silverware's. we head to the table , sitting across from one another. "so , what are you gonna get ?" i ask him , and he analyzes the menu.

"i think i'm gonna get chocolate chip waffles or the strawberry waffle breakfast " i say , and he nods.

* skip waffle house *

we just had a heated conversation about stuff we wanna experience and kinks. my thighs are squeezed together , my pulsating clit just needing attention.

vinnie has a hard on , and i can tell by the many times he has manspread his legs many time. he has one hand on the wheel , the other covering his large print in his pants.

we get back to his house and he kisses me as soon as we walk in. i kiss him back , roughly grabbing onto him holding his body against mine.

"you seem so innocent , but you're really fucking not " he groans , kissing my neck. "what a naughty girl " he grabs my ass through my , well his pants.

"wanna be a good girl for me ?" he asks , and i nod looking up at him ...
________________________________
part 2?
fight against overturn of abortion and drink water 
hey sorry i've been now in school for 3 days :)
word count : 1,182