Night

Ricky was hanging out with Ej the day before camp, "here, catch!" Ricky threw some underwear at Ej's face. "Make sure you pack lots of it." Ej smiled and Ricky, "haha." Ej said and Ricky smiled back. Ricky sat on the bed that Ej was sitting on. "So, you and Gina?" Ej smiled and shrugged, "I don't know," Ricky was smiling on the outside, but inside his heart hurt. "Ej! Ricky! Come down to eat!" Ej's dad said, "coming dad!" Ej threw the underwear back at Ricky and got up.

After dinner Ej and Ricky went back to Ej's room. "Hey.. can I sleep over? It's getting late and I left my skateboard at my house." Ej nodded, "yeah. Of course." Ricky had clothes left over in Ej's closet from previous sleepovers. Ricky went in the bathroom to change.

Ricky came out in sweats and a t-shirt and Ej was wearing the same thing, "woah," Ej said, "twinsies." Ricky said while smiling. Ej was texting Gina, and he was giggling like a fangirl. "Are you texting Gina?" Ricky said lying down next to him, he nodded. "We've been texting like this alot." Ricky raised his eyebrows and nodded, "that's um.. Great. I'm happy for you man." Ricky playfully punched Ej's arm and saw his muscles. Ricky's eyes widened and he started squishing them, "dude, you're jacked!" Ej smiled at his comment, "thanks?" He said.

An hour later Ej was asleep, but Ricky couldn't go to sleep. He got on his phone and texted for his dad to come pick him up, he expected him too since it was only 11 pm and his dad doesn't go to sleep until 2 am.

Ricky looked outside and saw his dad's car, so he left a note on Ej's bedstand that read "going home for the rest of the night. See you at camp pretty boy
-Ricky :)❤︎"

A/N
I'm not good at writing and I did this for fun, but I hope u enjoyed! This is also my first book that I actually am gonna publish.