Fights

Ricky and Ej were over at Ej's house watching a movie while Ej's parents were on a business trip.

Ricky was laying down waiting for Ej to come with the snacks so they could start the movie. "Look at what I have!!" Ej yelled while getting into bed with Ricky, "popcorn, ice cream, cookies, chocolate chip, Oreos, soda, and..." Ej pulled out bbq lays, "chips!" We're gonna be sick by the time we finish the movie," me and Ej laughed. "Ready to start?"

Ricky pov:

Ej said getting comfortable. I was hesitant on saying what I wanted to say, "Ej, can I... Ask you something?" Ej sat up and nodded, "well, I don't like the fact you and Gina are together." Ej's eyebrows raised, "what? You do know I don't have feelings for her, right?" I shrugged and looked Ej in the eyes, "it was just a suggestion." Ej shook his head, "I only like you." "It doesn't feel like it," I said looking down. "What do you mean it doesn't feel like it? I do everything for you!" "I never asked you to do any of that?"

3rd person pov:

Ej scoffed at Ricky's response and replied, "well I did it because I only like you!" "But yet you're seeing another girl and get pissed when you see me near another guy." "That's only because-" Ricky cut him off, "because you want to cheat on me, but say that you're figuring out your feelings?" Ej replied no, "I'm not gonna be one of your secrets, nor am I just gonna be a toy for you to mess with when you're bored." Ricky got up, grabbed his coat, and slammed the front door.

Ricky started his car tearing up and turning the music up.

Ej was hurt but tried not to cry. He felt a tear and ran into the bathroom, "fuck!" He wiped his tear and stared at himself in the mirror "man up, Ej!" Ej said trying to not make himself cry. He tried not to think about anything, but Ricky was always on his mind. Ej felt another tear, then another, then another and they weren't stopping there. Ej was crying for the first time in a while. Ej went to his room and saw Ricky's T-shirt and grabbed it. "I hate you so much Ej," Ej said to himself while laying down in his room.

Ricky got home and went to his room. Ricky took all of Ej's belongings out and put them in a box, he then deleted Ej's contact out from his phone. After a few minutes, Ricky put all of Ej's belongings back and sat on his bed crying. Ricky's dad soon came in and comforted him.

The next day Ricky went over to Nini's house because he needed someone to talk to. Ricky got there and Nini saw his eyes were puffy and red, "Ricky, are you okay!?" Ricky asked if he could come in and she accepted. Ricky asked if they could go into her room and she said yes.

Both of them went to Nini's room and started to talk. He didn't want to tell her about him and Ej, so he came up with some random girl's name to substitute for Ej. After a couple of minutes, it started to get tense in the room, Nini and Ricky were staring at each other and that's when it happened. They made out. Ricky didn't know what he was doing, but after 10 minutes of making out, they went their separate ways.

He didn't think anything of it because he and Ej were broken up.

Right?